Zinger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

It's been a while but here is what I suggest. Some parts maybe old and unorganized.

Small bug reports (based on what I noticed):

Security guard: Allow security guards to take stolen items (Bags, Trophies, Etc.)

• Allow both PD and Security to lock jewelry store backrooms. Entry doors are left unlocked for "customers"
Medical services: If possible, fix the non-FD medical stretcher spawn so it doesn't spawn inside the truck. It's impossible to pull out

Government-issued first aid kits should be provided to both security and the Secret Service.

Basic Suggestions:

Add a new security guard: Tactical security (SWAT): Called in for jewelry store robberies or bank robberies. (Max 2 or 3) They can open the vault if needed

Security coordinator: Can open the vault when necessary.

Advanced updates (from 9/20/2020):
-------------------------
Mayor
I noticed within my short time as mayor that there are budgets that could be put to good use.

Medical:
>For those over the level of 40, they can get free or half-priced medical care due to the budget.
>People who come to the health center can spend state funds on first aid kits.

City workers:
> When there is no mayor online the city budget will degrade to $200 every 10 minutes. To make this a challenge, if the city's budget drops below 2,000, the city will experience problems with its roads or buildings.

Issues when under budget:

Level 1 ($2,000)

- Road with very few to no bumps

Level 2 ( $1,200)

- Road with a few bumps

- Some public doors are stuck (locked).

- Some malfunctioning ATM's (unusable until refunded)

Level 3 (#1,000)

- Roads with more bumps

- Some Malfunctioning ATM's (unusable until refunded)
- Malfunctioning Alarms (Alarms will sound due to poor maintenance)
Prison time/sentences
In my opinion, prison sentences are overkill. Spending 20-30 minutes in prison ruins the fun and I believe it harms the server more than it promotes roleplay. Spending half an hour in jail means more people will end up giving up roleplaying just to get out of it.
Bug
Nothing major but the PD interrogation door isn't lockable (not owned by PD).

The mayor can buy a vest from the Locker/Armery but cannot refill ammo (bug?).

Prisoners can't take lockpicks out of toilets since there is no corrections officer to attempt to escape.

ma_bordo45

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

-support

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

It's been a while but here is what I suggest. Some parts maybe old and unorganized.

Small bug reports (based on what I noticed):

Security guard: Allow security guards to take stolen items (Bags, Trophies, Etc.)

• Allow both PD and Security to lock jewelry store backrooms. Entry doors are left unlocked for "customers"
Medical services: If possible, fix the non-FD medical stretcher spawn so it doesn't spawn inside the truck. It's impossible to pull out

Government-issued first aid kits should be provided to both security and the Secret Service.

Basic Suggestions:

Add a new security guard: Tactical security (SWAT): Called in for jewelry store robberies or bank robberies. (Max 2 or 3) They can open the vault if needed

Security coordinator: Can open the vault when necessary.

Advanced updates (from 9/20/2020):
Mayor
I noticed within my short time as mayor that there are budgets that could be put to good use.

Medical:
>For those over the level of 40, they can get free or half-priced medical care due to the budget.
>People who come to the health center can spend state funds on first aid kits.

City workers:
> When there is no mayor online the city budget will degrade to $200 every 10 minutes. To make this a challenge, if the city's budget drops below 2,000, the city will experience problems with its roads or buildings.

Issues when under budget:

Level 1 ($2,000)

- Road with very few to no bumps

Level 2 ( $1,200)

- Road with a few bumps

- Some malfunctioning ATM's (unusable until refunded)

Level 3 (#1,000)

- Roads with more bumps

- Some Malfunctioning ATM's (unusable until refunded)
- Malfunctioning Alarms (Alarms will sound due to poor maintenance)
Prison time/sentences
In my opinion, prison sentences are overkill. Spending 20-30 minutes in prison ruins the fun and I believe it harms the server more than it promotes roleplay. Spending half an hour in jail means more people will end up giving up roleplaying just to get out of it.
Bug
Nothing major but the PD interrogation door isn't lockable (not owned by PD).

The mayor can buy a vest from the Locker/Armery but cannot refill ammo (bug?).

Prisoners can't take lockpicks out of toilets since there is no corrections officer to attempt to escape.
+ support deffinitely