• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Suggestions for events!

Ali

Monolith Addict
Jul 20, 2017
Illinois
Going to deny that Veira vs. Everyone right now. Not a good idea. Appreciate the suggestion though.

Have some event that deals with the jump off of water tower like trucks or something. Like a skeeball thing where you try and land the truck into separate holes. Would be cutting off a large portion of the map but it would be cool.

Goldbomb2

May 17, 2018
A little late, but what about something like what happens in the dark knight rises? Anarchists take over the city and a much weaker police force has to regain control

officernoodles

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
MRP Recruitment Team
Sep 10, 2017
Quebec, Canada
You mean like the Mayor is corrupt and takes over the whole city with a criminal organization? @Goldbomb2

Goldbomb2

May 17, 2018
You mean like the Mayor is corrupt and takes over the whole city with a criminal organization? @Goldbomb2
Something like that, I guess. I was more thinking that a group of heavily armed people takes over the city, kills the mayor, and suppresses the police force. Gangs of civilians have to take the city back before the event time has ended.

DevulTj

Monolith Addict
Forum Moderator
Developer
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
Manchester, United Kingdom
devultj.co.uk
Something like that, I guess. I was more thinking that a group of heavily armed people takes over the city, kills the mayor, and suppresses the police force. Gangs of civilians have to take the city back before the event time has ended.
would be hella fun

Gregg

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Forum Moderator
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Aug 11, 2017
Miami Lakes, FL
I feel like a TRON event would be fun but prolly would have to involve developers making a thing like a trail that can destroy anything that touches it for the event. Use the cop motorcycles or something and set up an area and make a TRON arena, last person alive wins.

jeff fisher

May 8, 2017
EPIC 10V10 FORTNITE BUILD BATTLE WITH COUTCHES AND SHIT say bolth teams get like 5 mins to build stuff and then battle

A Sack O' Salt

Dec 10, 2017
Missing person.
A civilian of Paralake reportedly hasn’t shown up to work in the past 2 days with no notice. It’s been reported to the police that the 23 year old Female has been seen with an elderly man around Paralake. Could it be an abduction? True love? The civilians of Paralake and the Paralake Detective’s unit have formed a search team. Was the girl possibly murdered? Sexually assaulted? Can the people of Paralake find her?

Yeffrey

MRP Administrator
MRP Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jun 24, 2017
Missing person.
A civilian of Paralake reportedly hasn’t shown up to work in the past 2 days with no notice. It’s been reported to the police that the 23 year old Female has been seen with an elderly man around Paralake. Could it be an abduction? True love? The civilians of Paralake and the Paralake Detective’s unit have formed a search team. Was the girl possibly murdered? Sexually assaulted? Can the people of Paralake find her?
This could be a pretty fun RP event if done correctly, maybe we can tweak it a little (maybe compile a list of clues that we can set up around the map)

We should have an incident in which foodstocks in banks are destroyed by a rat infestation and players need to get rations from the city. Also have something where players gotta hunt the rats.
This would be pretty hard to do (as we cannot exactly simulate a food shortage) and I don't know how we would create the "rats"

Top Bottom