Suggestions for events!

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Superheavy

Monolith Grinder
Dec 23, 2016
The Netherlands, Limburg
monolithservers.com
After being fired by the Royal Mail Service, Pieter Post has moved on to delivering cocaine for the mexican drug cartel. His signature red van is filled with cocaine and is driving around Truenorth waiting for his train to arrive. The people of the town can try to kill Mr. Post, who is armed with an m249, to retrieve the cocaine for themselves.

Of course, Pieter Post won't be dead forever as he's a god.

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
Oh my god. It just hit me.
Do karaoke! One person sings to a Premium TV, with the lyrics and the acoustics in the background. Only people with the chromium beta can participate, unfortunately.

Yeffrey

MRP Senior Administrator
MRP Senior Administrator
Marketing Team
Event Team
MRP Recruitment Team
Jun 24, 2017
Do karaoke! One person sings to a Premium TV, with the lyrics and the acoustics in the background. Only people with the chromium beta can participate, unfortunately.
This can easily be done through RP. Additionally, I’d rather not have an event that excludes people based on technical aspects. Something like this could possibly be included if we do another talent show for Truenorth.

Reactions: A Sack O' Salt

A Sack O' Salt

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Dec 10, 2017
This can easily be done through RP. Additionally, I’d rather not have an event that excludes people based on technical aspects. Something like this could possibly be included if we do another talent show for Truenorth.
How do I spam the like button

RX55927R11DEZ

Apr 27, 2018
Trinidad and Tobago
Another car racing event, where we get to choose vehicle of choice, similar to last year's Angry Drivers (I think it was called) in MonoGames
would be amazing!

Feb 2, 2019
This would be an intense time waste.
Do an actual Civilian vs PD event, or another 2 team PVP fight with scars or acr's like you guys did a while ago.

Ketamine™

Jul 24, 2017
COMBINE INVASION EVENT
Fairly straight forward; combine forces would invade our town and set up work camps and check points.

They kidnap real citizens around town and bring them to the camps.

From there they will be forced to mine rescores for the combine until they are rescued by the rebels.

It will be the job of the rebel forces to take down the camps by killing the camp leader and freeing the people.

Some of the combine will be occupying the highways and major traffic areas with heavy combine fortifications.

It will be the job of the rebels to blast through their defenses to be able to get to the labor camps.

To end things off; the rebels would have to storm the town hall that would be heavily combine fortified and guarded to save the mayor.

Once they saved the mayor they would need to destroy 2 combine gunships ending the invasion and saving the city.

Superheavy

Monolith Grinder
Dec 23, 2016
The Netherlands, Limburg
monolithservers.com
I think it'd be a cool event to have a prize somewhere which you can get by solving a physics puzzle. So for example outweighing a scale to make the prize come down. Then have a bunch of those scattered around the map.

Nitr0us

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jul 11, 2017
A server I used to play on many years ago did an event where they hid bomb(s) around town (not that lethal) and the police had to find secret messages/solve riddles - each message/riddle gave them a number and they needed to get 4 numbers and use those 4 numbers as a code to defuse the bomb.

Salvatore Tortellini

Aug 30, 2017
United States of America
A server I used to play on many years ago did an event where they hid bomb(s) around town (not that lethal) and the police had to find secret messages/solve riddles - each message/riddle gave them a number and they needed to get 4 numbers and use those 4 numbers as a code to defuse the bomb.
This but as a mystery for all people. (I dont want to die)

Ketamine™

Jul 24, 2017
what you mean like this?

Nitr0us

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jul 11, 2017