Should More Regular Citizen jobs be added?

• Yes

13/13 Votes (100.0%)
  • No

0/13 Votes (0.0%)

AidZ679

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi my Steam Names AidZ679 and I go by Karl Charle in-game, I'm pretty new to the server and think it's great except there aren't enough regular citizen-like jobs. I don't know if there is a spot to put suggestions but I could not find it but I believe more jobs that revolve around roleplaying around a regular citizen should be added.

Ideas:
Eagle Post Promotions: eagle post is a really boring job and fun job, it was the first job I went to when I started on the server but all you do is deliver packages to the same 3 houses I believe this job should have more routes added (more houses) or even a chance to get a route with more than one package and in turn, you receive more money, there are many ways you could do this, for example, you could have different eagle post job positions like rookie-manager and have the ability to deliver more packages and have a different delivery vehicle or it could just be implemented into the current position. Another thing for this job that should be changed is the 2min timer to get another route to 1min that could be implemented normally or it could be a really good premium subscription edition.

Biter Driver: There isn't much I think you could do with the bite driver except maybe add more food or vehicles for it maybe you could add promotions I don't know what you would do with them but a cool idea would be a different job that is essentially uber eats and it simply works like the eagle post job except you need to be a higher bite level to access it.

Radio/Dj: I believe this job is at the City hall I honestly do not know how to operate this job or if there is even anything to do with this job so maybe a building where the DJ works?

Random Job Ideas: I believe the uber driver should be added, maybe somehow implement a restaurant like a pizza place or a diner job where you can cook or be a cashier, there could be a promotion from garbage man to street cleaner at higher levels for the garbage man job or a separate job selection and promotion selection that includes graffiti cleaner then progressing up to street cleaner. There is many ideas that could be added and i would love to hear peoples thoughts on mine :)

Che'f Boyarte

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

A good idea for the eagle ups job would be players ordering stuff from the supermarket or etc and you delivering it after picking it up similar to door dash.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Maybe a morgue job? Would be a lot cooler than having rag dolls disappear

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Maybe a morgue job? Would be a lot cooler than having rag dolls disappear
last thing we need is stuff to make the server more laggy

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

AidZ679

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

A good idea for the eagle ups job would be players ordering stuff from the supermarket or etc and you delivering it after picking it up similar to door dash.
That is a great idea, honestly, anything for citizens would be great right now.

Doug Dimmadome

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I agree I have gotten so bored of criminal play. I maxed out my skills, I maxed police level out and got whitelist but now im just bored I want more things involving citizen careers as well

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I always wanted the ability to sell food to the bite drivers so they can sell it at out of their truck or the ability to have your own food truck.

Arthgallo Trefynwy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If you add a DOT job (basically spawn pot holes that need to get repaired, broken traffic lights etc) that'd be dip