Your Steam Name: Sully Forks and Spoons
Your Steam ID: 76561198146165192
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Sully Pellegrino

Ban Length: One Hour
Admin who banned you: Joux

Ban Reason: "FailRP"
Time of Occurrence: 6/18/17 - 12:47 AM
Relevant Evidence:
I have no screenshots but I rather explain my side of the story if possible. I was at the Mesa Real Estate Office talking to a fisherman. He and I were discussing his life when I hear gunshots panging out at the Mesa Apartments, my friends are located outside the apartments so I make haste, equip my pistol and run across the street to see Micheal Francesco being killed, he was shot by a white man in all black who rides a tricycle, he had to accomplices, Mark Green and Arthur or something along those lines. As I see Micheal die, I run across the street and open fire on the male in black clothing, he retreats and Mark Green fires at me, he also retreats, finally Arthur comes along as equips his pistol, its a cluster-fuck . I witness my friend, Jayde Pellegrino, being killed by either Mark Green or Arthur, Micheal is revived by this time by Omar. Now at this time, I manage to kill Arthur outside one of the Mesa Apartments, after his death, one of my associates grab his pistol, load it and assist me in killing Mark Green, we finally kill the white male in black clothing at the top floor of the Mesa Apartments, now after I kill these men, I insult them and move on, I'm brought to a staff sit and explain very little about the incident, am allowed leave until "evidence" is posted and then get banned after a short talk with Joux. I debated him but he simply said "Stop Lying" even though I admitted half of the witnesses I wouldn't use because it'd be considered "biased" and requested the people I don't have relations with. I am banned and end up writing this not to be unbanned, but to get this ban removed from my record, I believe the evidence provided was only a small portion of what happened, this is speculation of course because I was never shown the supposed video. I simply request not to be necessarily unbanned (Since I'm now already unbanned) but for this ban to be removed from my history, I say I'm serious at most times on Mono and plan to keep it that way, I don't understand how Mark Green and Arthur use the "Drop your gun" fearrp tactic when themselves ass-pulled, I was equipped the entire duration of the fight, excluding the time I unequiped, ran behind a wall, was healed by Omar and then proceed to reload my pistol and kill Mark Green/Unknown White And Black man.

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Paulie Pellegrino

Jayde Pellegrino

Mark Sutherlin

Candi Pellegrino

Michael Francesco

Omar? EMS who witnessed the killings of the robbers. ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/NateSmoove )

Another Unnamed EMS.

Unknown Fisherman (I'll update if I can)

Unknown name witness in a automobile who I added after the ban: (http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheGavinator/)

Last edited:

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

@Sully Forks and Spoons

You were banned for breaking FearRP, which is shown in this video.

3:30 in the video.

Your ban has passed now, this can be locked.

Last edited:

Sully Forks and Spoons

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Over the extensive screaming on their mics, I understood very little of the situation, So in retrospect, they extorted my friends in open terrain, not only in the public, which I was given a verbal warning for doing the same thing they're doing in this video at the Quarry. Not Only are they meta-gaming in their third party voice chat "Shoot Sully" and not to mention when he said "Put your hands up! Put your hands up!" My gun was not only out, but they retreated "I'm running I'm running I'm running!" and they caused this, It gave me ample time to equip my gun even if I didn't have it equip, which I did. All I see here is three boys yelling in a third party app, meta-gaming, NLRing in a sense of the man with the static mic yelling "Shoot Sully" and giving his friend my location proves this, if you're dead, don't tell them where I am, simple. Other than that when I'm running with my pistol towards the robbers it's very difficult to see but it was already equipped. I mean how did I equip a gun so fast? I mean it was already loaded, equipped, and out in the open, he lagged as he said "Put your hands up!" so It could've been technical errors, and or It looks incriminating. If I'm keeping this ban, keep in mind, I don't believe that these sweet angles are innocent, far from it. In the video the guns weren't even equipped. stating my speculation of ass-pulling in the presence of my friends and I.​

Sully Forks and Spoons

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

So we're ignoring the metagame and Nlr? I get the ban passed, but I wish for the guilty party to also be warned, rather then only warn one of us, even though I believe I was in the right 100% of that situation. I just want the ban on my history removed or for them to receive punishment, since it wouldn't be biased or unfair, they did break rules, clear throughout the video. I respect your decision and I understand the verdict (like I stated in our sit), I'm just wanting to defend myself. Now the metagame doesn't matter, everyone uses third party shit, I do too. But in the video it's the entire conversation, now the third party stuff may not be valid in a sense of this situation, but I'm just pointing out how they helped eachother rather than talk in game. I took them 3 On 1, and I didn't ask for help, the only help I got was when Micheal shot them after witnessing them shooting me. but I talked IC and In-game just to make sure no-one felt cheated.

Last edited:

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't notice any NLR breaking in the video, using any third party software is fine as long as you don't metagame to an extensive level.

They could have done the roleplay better though by talking in-game.

Sully Forks and Spoons

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I agree, but the location giving and whatnot is a little over the top for me, personally, I noticed a ton of things I can personally disagree with, an example is when they all have fists out, ass-pull and then retreat. I'm just saying it's clear that they're yelling my location, name, who to shoot, and stupid shit like that. I understand the bans up but I just don't want it on my record, my gun was out but I know since I wasn't recording there's only one way to see the video, if you could get personal accounts by adding those EMS and Random Drivers that'd be a unbiased source for information. Also NLR as in "Bro I'm getting revived, shoot Sully, shoot Sully!" or "He's right behind you, shoot Sully, you're shooting the wrong guy oh my god!" If there's anyway I can get this ban removed please contact me.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This is just a small ban and bans are not on your record if you keep behaving properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.