Damp Eggplant

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello my comrades,

This is my formal introduction: My name is Andrew, you can call me that idgaf. I am 15 turning 16 in July- I am an avid gamer boi- mainly in CSGO- in which I have invested 113 days of my life playing(2722 hrs). But not long ago, in late January, my irl best friend(Bob Santoro/ @lowesntine123 ) re introduced me to GMOD, and specifically Monolith- which is kind of ironic since GMOD was the first PC game I have got. Recently I passed on the torch and introduced my irl twin brother to Monolith(John Santoro/ @John Santoro)- despite popular belief, John, Bob, and I actually do not metagame-. Joining Monolith, Bob and I used to raid, but the funny part is we did not know the rules at all so we would lockpick in and then just kill everyone in sight. Suprisingly, we did this for a while until a cop finally told us what RDMing is. After that, and up until a month ago, I still was not the best follower of rules(combat depo, breaking raid/mug timer mainly), but in the recent month I have greatly changed and have been following the rules pretty well, of course with occasional slip ups.

Besides from GMOD, I am an admin of a CSGO retake server, I play Fallout 4(my alltime favorite game), I skateboard, and I fence competitively(in which I am regionally ranked). That is about all anyone needs to know about me- so use the information however- but it is time I made a formal intro.

Measurements:
Height: 5' 11"
Vertical: 20+ in (jk im actually packing like an inch)

-Damp Eggplant

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Nice to meet you...formally, that is

Mak

Mentor
Mentor
Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono