Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Bueberries
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77721722
Your Character Name: Guiseppe Dejorno

Target Steam Name: FallenderMod
Target SteamID: 76561198271391432
Target Character Name (if known): Unknown

Request Reason: Suspected Aim Bot/Aim Lock (Third-Party Software Usage)
When did the situation occur?: Approximately 10:25 PM
Your evidence to support your claim:
As you can see from the video, the user fired multiple shots from a long distance at a moving target. I was brought to <15 HP in under 2 seconds from these shots while in a car moving relatively quickly. I was shot dead and not given an opportunity to fight because of the swiftness of the offensive upon me. My friend Ken had a similar engagement, however, at significantly less distance compared to my engagement which may be a dispute from the defendants in this case. I'm all about crediting someone for impeccable aim, however, in this case, it seems highly unlikely that this aim was something organic and rather that it was something of that of third-party software usage. Even more suspiciously, the users disconnected soon after killing me and Ken. We are unsure of the motive behind the disconnect, however, we assume it was because of guilt. The reason for the users killing me is also unknown but that may be clarified in the comments of this post.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @LR-300 @Johnny Roast Beef
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

LR-300

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Here's where he killed me too. Although we were much closer and my car was barely moving, notice how all his bullets hit the same exact spot on my car with no spread whatsoever. No recoil is one thing (could just be good aim) but no spread is likely third-party software because spread is impossible to control.

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so my steam name is fallendermond aswell as @Jack Lee so im not sure which one of us killed you but @The_Ghost_023 i just want to point out u @'d the wrong person but now to the story. Me, @Jack Lee, and @Hunter00001 where driving around and then I was being shot at by @LR-300 so I drove my purple skyline to the top of lumbermill where all three of us spray at @LR-300 from the top of cliff killing him.

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The second video you have posted was not suspicious aim in the slightest for you being shot out of a car lmao. You pulled up to a fight where we had just killed your whole team...

bueberries

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Bro why was I shot at in the first place :(. Secondly, it does change the statistics and p-value that the number of shots had the chance of hitting me. If 3 people had been shooting me as opposed to 1 the P-Value would increase in regards to the hypothesis that the number of shots had an unrealistic opportunity to make contact, but it still should influence an investigation.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why the hell was I tagged and being accused of cheating

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so my steam name is fallendermond aswell as @Jack Lee so im not sure which one of us killed you but @The_Ghost_023 i just want to point out u @'d the wrong person but now to the story. Me, @Jack Lee, and @Hunter00001 where driving around and then I was being shot at by @LR-300 so I drove my purple skyline to the top of lumbermill where all three of us spray at @LR-300 from the top of cliff killing him.
Why are you using my steam name

Nagisa

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Bro why was I shot at in the first place :(. Secondly, it does change the statistics and p-value that the number of shots had the chance of hitting me. If 3 people had been shooting me as opposed to 1 the P-Value would increase in regards to the hypothesis that the number of shots had an unrealistic opportunity to make contact, but it still should influence an investigation.
I @'d the wrong name in a rush cause I was busy but who ever was in the black bentley was shooting at me so we claimed KOS I just typed lr-300 because at the time I thought that was there forum name.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, marked as inconclusive.

The shown footage doesn't show anything suspicious.