Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In any situation regarding a Break in, hostage situation, or bank raid, typically, FBI and SWAT are brought in to deal with the Bank Raid or Hostage situations, break ins, police deal with. However, since there are no FBI (Unless it is an org) then, SWAT should deal with it, however, I always see Police rushing into situations, and dieing because they push the suspects, however, it should be SWAT, stacking up, and breaching, with Breaching charges, flash bangs, riot shields, etc. Police typically set up a perimeter to stop people from entering and exiting who are not law enforcement. I feel like there should be some sort of PD training for this, and maybe even a rule, however, I dont think there should be a full rule on this also.

What do you think,do you think PD push too much and don't hold?

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

PD are supposed to push a lot, but only under organised instruction. This is the chief's responsibility, and the officers responsibility to follow those orders. Perimeters should be being set up and training has emphasised this, but at the end of the day it comes down to the highest rank being a leader, not another deputy with a bigger paycheck and gun.