MRP SWAT Bearcat Power

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!

xWaller

Monolith Pleb
Sep 24, 2019
Description of suggestion: Add more power to the engine of the SWAT Bearcat
Reason why it should be added: Its kinda sad how it struggles to get up even the ramp from port of boxer to the top of trinity bridge and especially going up either hill from layer 1 to layer 2. Everytime I respond up there, I have to zig-zag it up the hill at smaller inclines to make it up and it takes forever to do that, it needs more power so you can just drive it straight up the hill in 1 lane and not be all over the road in both lanes trying to make it up.
Related content: N/A

Reactions: kingeddie98

Rashid

Monolith Rookie
Jun 10, 2019
+Support,
I think we should just get a new bearcat altogether. We need a new one, the current one is just bad.

Reactions: xWaller

Alphadef

Monolith Rookie
Jul 1, 2020
I +support it, but I've heard them say vehicle changes are easier said than done

Unbreakabull

Monolith Newcomer
Nov 11, 2019
-support
As much as this is a needed change, Vehicle rebalances are a part of the "DO NOT SUGGEST" List.
/me Shrugs