LV

Your Steam Name: table
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:10530402
Your Character Name: Matthew Botsford

Ban Length: permanently
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tango

Ban Reason: Exploiting/Using Esp Glitch
Time of Occurrence: 9/3/18
Relevant Evidence: Was in a sit with cops using the god mode glitch during a raid, and i get banned out of the blue. Not even sure what this glitch is but uh yeah I have no idea what just happened. The admin didn't even try to talk to me or anything... If the banning admin would like to talk to me, that would be greatly appreciated. Just wow is all I have to say. I like how he just assumed that I was glitching, didn't even take me to a sit or anything.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Franz Kurosaki was there when I got banned, superheavy, and some random cops

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved in the raid that got you banned you were calling out invisible admins watching the raid and i also have a vid of you accurately shooting me in a angle spot through the garage. But this wasn't what got you banned

garrythesail

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Even after this video you were still wallbanging us

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First, thats literally the only place i base at. Just because I know all the wall bang spots means im cheating or glitching? I was wallbanging every spot I knew, I didn’t know that meant i was glitching. Second, what admins? I didn’t even know admins were watching the raid and I don’t recall calling out anyone. Only thing I called out was “im pretty sure they only have pistols”. which i was wrong. I dont see how this is any solid evidence to get me banned. Im willing to screenshare with an admin because this is just dumb and a ridiculous ban.

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I literally hit you once through the wall... and that means im cheating... that makes a lot of sense.

table

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

What does this prove? You guys were called out and my people said you guys pushed. Youre acting like I was the only one defendinf. We had multiple people wallbanging the most common areas. You guys literally all hid in the same corner. Not my fault you guys were so predictable and I had a shit ton of ammo to use. Video literally just shows you getting wrecked by me and my guys. No valid proof of hacks or cheating? And again, im willing to screenshare with an admin because I have nothing to hide.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This ban is under review by upper management.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted due to insufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.