Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: table
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:105304023
Your Character Name: Matthew Botsford

Ban Length: Permanently
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: 3rd party software
Unban Reason: I've been a member of this community for 2+ years and to be honest, this is a surprise to me. I haven't hacked on monolith and never will. I've put countless hours into the server and for it to be thrown away just because of an accusation that is false. I've been a loyal member to the community and have not slandered or done anything to intentionally hurt the server. This baffles me as I record all of my raids and have ever since paralake (old videos are gone because plays.tv is no more). This ban occurred right after a cop raid so i'm assuming it's because of that? I barely even killed anyone in that cop raid and I will be uploading that video here below. This is also not my first time being permanently banned, this is probably my third or fourth one. Even after all the times I have been permanently banned I still stay loyal to the community and play the server constantly. I don't know if the staff just want me removed off the server as I know some staff dislike me and my organization but this is just... wow. I honestly feel like I should be told specifically why I was banned as I am such a long time member and very active in the community. I have a file full of maybe 20+ videos full of raids and just playing the server if any staff member wants to consider looking at them. I've seen every one of these "third party software" bans be denied, but its worth a try to appeal it. Thank you for reading this and I will be uploading my recent raid here.

p.s (took a while for me to post this because i was waiting for this video to be uploaded and published)

Video of the cop raid we did 10-15 minutes before I was banned -

Time of Occurrence: 2/27/2020 3:40?
Additional members involved/witnessing: @jeppe @Mikey Jhinkey were in the most recent raid with me
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Under review

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban will not be lifted.

Status