Your Character Name (If Applicable): James Savage

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @StewartJames

Reason for Report:
Extreme punishment with no history
Punishment for something that doesn't exist within official rules
Mishandling of situation
Time of Occurrence: 12/12/2020 2:40 PM EST
Evidence to support your claim:
Essentially he added "Malicious" to my ban to make up a reason to ban me, I had no malicious intent or I would have placed 100x100 stone panels everywhere. This makes no sense as I was just placing them mindlessly and I went on about my day. Instead of waiting for me to rejoin the server after my internet crashed while raiding L1 bank, I was banned almost instantly upon rejoining for "Malicious prop spamming" These props were so little they didn't affect driving at all. They literally didn't do anything they were just there. To add Malicious to my ban, without me having any malicious intent whatsoever is completely targeted.
As you can see in the video it affected nothing: https://streamable.com/0z7xjm
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I mean... an appeal was an option here but sure let's go for it.

First of all I thought your steam name was ghost so I'm baffled by the “targeting” I thought you were just a John Doe.

So since this isn't an appeal I can't really help, but walk me through why you joined the server, placed a total of 17 1 by 1 wooden cubes exclusively in the middle of the road, on two separate roads, each expertly placed 3 meters apart and frozen in place about a centimetre off the ground, before timing out immediately afterwards?

We had complaints in OOC “whose cubes are these” and people crashing into them and glitching out left right and centre.

Next time, consider making an appeal before accusing a staff member of “adding, targeting” charges. Your consistent subversion of power systems and distinct refusal to communicate kindly with other humans continues to baffle and offend me.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The ban is valid, since you should not have placed the props/entities in the middle on the road, like you did intentionally and for no reason. They can affect other people's gameplay, especially if frozen.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.