Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:115098477
Target Character Name (if known):

Target Steam Name: BedaCyckiBedziePompa
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:526158991
Target Character Name (if known):

Request Reason:
STEAM_0:0:115098477 Metagame
STEAM_0:1:526158991 Targeting | VDMx2 | FTVL | NLR

We killed 2 cops at hospital then a medic VDM'd us, then another medic pulled up and we told him if he revived anyone he would be killed. He then started to revive the medic who was trying to run us over and was killed later on for doing so on the ground.

On to his next life, he then purposefully mass VDM'd us while I was shooting a cop and hit Heisen and me. These acts were obviously targeted towards us as he not only broke NLR to mass VDM, but called us out in OOC then FTVL'd during a shootout to run all of us (Including bystanders) over on the sidewalk. I think Heisen might have video too but he's still forum banned. In the video you can hear him clearly saying "Fuck you" as he runs us over.

Just a heads up I might have the persons steam ID wrong who VDM'd

When did the situation occur?: 12:38 AM EST - 12:44 AM EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Huey Freeman @Heisen
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review. Would have preferred a bit less edited of a video tbh.

@Pitor Giffin & BedaCyckiBedziePompa you are both being reported, and you have ~24 hours to provide your side of the story or this will be handled without your input.

@HuskyD0G is this the only version of the video you still have or does a long form still exist?

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The reported players have failed to respond within 24 hours, and this player report will be handled without their input.

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
1.2​
This community has respect as a core value; therefore we ask that you treat everybody with respect and give them a chance to experience the community. Treat those the way you would want to be treated.​
Warning​
2.2.3​
Vehicle Deathmatch is not allowed without a proper reason. You may use your vehicle as a weapon if you or a befriended life is in immediate danger.​
BedaCyckiBedziePompa (STEAM_0:1:526158991)​
Violated​
2.2.5​
Reasons for killing another player last until your character dies (NLR), you become aware that the other party has died (NLR), or until one hour has passed since the cause of the reason occurred.​
^​
^​
2.1.1​
You must act realistically at all times. You may not run around not roleplaying at all. This includes, but is not limited to, running around on the main roads, jumping on and hitting vehicles. Do note that you will be playing a character.​
^​
^​

I would say @Pitor Giffin's comments in OOC were misuse of it, however at this time I feel a simple warning is sufficient. As for BedaCyckiBedziePompa, breaking NLR to go run someone over is absolutely a rule violation.

@Pitor Giffin will receive a Verbal Warning.
BedaCyckiBedziePompa (STEAM_0:1:526158991) will receive 3 Warning Points.

I would void the situation, but as far as I can tell it didn't actually kill any of you. If this is incorrect please contact me and I will attempt to resolve that.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.