MRP Recruitment Team
- Apr 11, 2019
Team Death Match Announcement
Players will be able to show off their PVP skills in a Team Deathmatch Arena. Participants will have the chance to choose their own teams and team leaders to fight to the death until one team remains in a tournament-style setup. Each player in the winning team will be receiving a prize.
When is it?
The event will take place on Sunday, July 18th at 4 PM EST (Chronus Link.)
- Each team may consist of up to three players. If a team member can not make it on time, you can substitute them for another player at the time of your match as long as that player is not a part of another team (Even if their team has been eliminated).
- Each player will be set to 100 HP and be given armor and a weapon with different weapons in each round.
- Best out of three matches to advance.
- Teamkilling will not be tolerated and if you break this rule you will be punished accordingly.
- The team leader will be in charge of making sure their team members are present for each match, if any team members can not attend they can find a substitution beforehand.
- No complaining about results from the match, you lose.
- Additional rules may be added prior to the event.
Please make sure you follow the format below, if the format is filled out incorrectly it will not be accepted. You MUST sign up before Saturday, July 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
Team Members (Including Team Leader):