Phenix

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Type of feedback: Suggestion
Title: The ability to upscale criminal operations
Links, videos, context (we love more information, media, etc.): N/A

Drugs, Guns, and other types of illegally manufactured goods can often take a while to produce. This can be good for balance reasons so that you don't make 500k in 10 minutes. However, there should be some way either through the organization system or through a really expensive and long process, you can mass produce illegal goods. I will mostly focus gun manufacturing, however, similar systems can be used for Cocaine, LSD, etc.

Gun Manufacturing should be kinda redone. Furnaces should be kept, however, they should only be used to make metal, while a new workbench (the weapon workbench) is used to make: Weapon parts, Attachments, Ammo, and the guns themselves. Also, for more mass weapon production, a larger furnace and automated work station to set up an assembly line in the warehouses/factories. These machines would be very expensive (at least 500k for the large furnace and 250k for the larger work table). This also allows for all of the plugs to be used in these warehouses. These machines could also be funded through the organization's bank account and require a certain number of members to purchase. Sales can be added straight to the organization bank and split by the organization as they want. This way, gun manufacturing can be more efficient and can operate on larger scales. These factories can also be loud and have some way of attracting the Police and raiders so that the large enough organizations to run this don't just mass produce 100 AKs and make 600k. The requirement for running these and the process of running them would have to be so specific for more balance reasons.

Note: I am not crazy. I understand the kind of coding this will take and the amount of time it will take to make would be insane, but it's mostly just an idea that could be implemented in small ways (such as increasing deployable entity limits when it comes to furnaces). This is also just a cool idea I came up with.

BigPapaMilk

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

If it could be done in a well balanced way I +support

Aside from the actual work of implementing it (thus taking away from other larger developments) the issue I see is large Orgs becoming overpowered both by making ludacris amounts of money, flooding the market with dirt cheap weapons (thus making it even harder foe the average player), and just being overpowered in general. If it was balanced appropriately I see no reason it shouldn't be considered, but like I said it takes from the development of bigger things

Overall, with the proper implementation and balancing I'd support, crafting in general could use a little love, 5 iron bars to make a plastic watering can gives me a good chuckle but makes approximately 0 sense