Not open for further replies.

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The Avenues

History
The Avenues were not always violent when they started and rarely engaged in illegal activities. They were started by the Flores brothers in the 1940s, but little is known about the brothers. The greatest of their crimes during the 1940s were simple assaults. As time progressed and their numbers increased, they became more violent and started to act more like a criminal street gang and less like a social club. In the late 1960s, when heroin started to flood the streets, they turned for the worse and would be forevermore labeled a criminal street gang. They increasingly took part in the illegal drug trade and these actions have continued to the present day. By the time the 1970s rolled around the Avenues had grown from a neighborhood social club into a highly organized gang whose territory stretched nearly 6 miles. By the late-70's the Avenue's hood began to shrink in size as two new gangs, Cypress Park and Highland Park, established themselves in Avenue territory. The Avenues also began to clash with neighboring gangs, such as Toonerville and Thee Rascals, in an attempt to assert their dominance. At first, it was common for rival gang members to fight one another to settle scores, but once cocaine hit the streets, gangs noticed that huge amounts of money can be generated from its distribution and shootings/stabbings became more prevalent. In the 1990s the main drug of choice in the Avenue's hood switched from cocaine to methamphetamine due to the establishment of industrial-sized meth laboratories in central-Mexico as well as the increased scarcity of cocaine after the fall of the Medellin cartel. During this period of time drug-addiction and violent crime became an everyday fact of life in northeast Los Angeles as rival gangs began fighting over drug turf. In the last half of the 1990s northeast Los Angeles had more homicides than any other part of the city with 500 gang-related shootings. The Avenues Gang are well known for their hatred of and hate crimes committed against African-American residents of their neighborhoods. Reflecting their hate-filled attitudes, they tried to keep even non-gang affiliated African-Americans from moving into the Highland Park area.

Members
The General: Gabriel Mathews
Lieutenant:
Captains:
Soldiers:

Requirements
lvl 90+
300k in valuables
150k in bank
10 primaries

Acceptable Skills

Application Format
Name:
Picture of level:
Picture of bank/skills:

Net-worth:

Past Organizations:
Reason for Application:

Alliance Format
Name:
Organization:
Allies/enemies:
Number of Members:
Reason For Alliance:

Allies: Black Plague, The Floridians, Red Hawks, Vice Kings
Neutral:
Enemies:
h x t e d, 1%

Last edited:

VICHZ

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck on le org :)

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Zynthax

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Lmao, i love the story, good luck.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Avenues

History
The Avenues were not always violent when they started and rarely engaged in illegal activities. They were started by the Flores brothers in the 1940s, but little is known about the brothers. The greatest of their crimes during the 1940s were simple assaults. As time progressed and their numbers increased, they became more violent and started to act more like a criminal street gang and less like a social club. In the late 1960s, when heroin started to flood the streets, they turned for the worse and would be forevermore labeled a criminal street gang. They increasingly took part in the illegal drug trade and these actions have continued to the present day. By the time the 1970s rolled around the Avenues had grown from a neighborhood social club into a highly organized gang whose territory stretched nearly 6 miles. By the late-70's the Avenue's hood began to shrink in size as two new gangs, Cypress Park and Highland Park, established themselves in Avenue territory. The Avenues also began to clash with neighboring gangs, such as Toonerville and Thee Rascals, in an attempt to assert their dominance. At first, it was common for rival gang members to fight one another to settle scores, but once cocaine hit the streets, gangs noticed that huge amounts of money can be generated from its distribution and shootings/stabbings became more prevalent. In the 1990s the main drug of choice in the Avenue's hood switched from cocaine to methamphetamine due to the establishment of industrial-sized meth laboratories in central-Mexico as well as the increased scarcity of cocaine after the fall of the Medellin cartel. During this period of time drug-addiction and violent crime became an everyday fact of life in northeast Los Angeles as rival gangs began fighting over drug turf. In the last half of the 1990s northeast Los Angeles had more homicides than any other part of the city with 500 gang-related shootings. The Avenues Gang are well known for their hatred of and hate crimes committed against African-American residents of their neighborhoods. Reflecting their hate-filled attitudes, they tried to keep even non-gang affiliated African-Americans from moving into the Highland Park area.

Members
The General: Gabriel Mathews
Lieutenant:
Captains:
Soldiers:

Requirements
lvl 90+
300k in valuables
150k in bank
10 primaries

Acceptable Skills

Application Format
Name:
Picture of level:
Picture of bank/skills:

Net-worth:

Past Organizations:
Reason for Application:

Alliance Format
Name:
Organization:
Allies/enemies:
Number of Members:
Reason For Alliance:

Allies:
Neutral:
Enemies:

Benjamin Wolf declares war as a solo man ;) ( im bored )

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Step off or get put down. Red hawks will not tolerate your actions. Can have a friendly alliance or Nasty war.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: John Wright
Organization: The Floridians
Allies:
  • GS9
  • The Sixth (Disbanded)
  • The Communist Party (Disbanded)
  • CobraZ (Disbanded)
In Negotiations:
  • Red Hawks
  • Mikael Family
Enemies:
  • None
Number of Members: Around 15
Reason For Alliance: I know you are very active and skilled in combat, would love to have my guys base with y’all and your allies

Last edited:

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Allies:
  • GS9
  • The Sixth (Disbanded)
  • CobraZ (Disbanded)
In Negotiations:
  • Red Hawks
  • Mikael Family
Enemies:
  • None
Reason For Alliance: I know you are very active and skilled in combat, would love to have my guys base with y’all and your allies

ALLIANCE ACCEPTED.

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Allies:
  • GS9
  • The Sixth (Disbanded)
  • CobraZ (Disbanded)
In Negotiations:
  • Red Hawks
  • Mikael Family
Enemies:
  • None
Mikael family is dead btw

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Benjamin Wolf declares war as a solo man ;) ( im bored )
Considering We Are potentially allied now. If you're seen Attacking this group or i hear word of it' You'll get the smoke <3 us red hawks are bored i guess :{

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Considering We Are potentially allied now. If you're seen Attacking this group or i hear word of it' You'll get the smoke <3 us red hawks are bored i guess :{
Well nvm about that since I joined bbc and plus I wouldn’t get smoked once I get un blacklisted I’ll show you that cause I have never had any of your guys kill me

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We have something in common, we both hate Hexted. The Peaky Blinders hate The Red Hawks. We want to ally but not with The Red Hawks in the picture

Gabriel Mathews

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

We have something in common, we both hate Hexted. The Peaky Blinders hate The Red Hawks. We want to ally but not with The Red Hawks in the picture

speak to me in game

Hanz

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.