Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Feeding the poor and killing the rich, The Bakers Dozen never goes hungry.
Providing the best food since Rockford County.
download.gif

Rules:
Do not act like an idiot. Breaking server rules, shooting allies and getting yourself killed in a foolish manner are all acts of idiocy.

It's generally discouraged to be a police officer while the crew is basing. Unless you're planning on getting permission to be corrupt for the crew.
The mugging of farmers for their crops or raiding for items such as TV's and Workbenches is not permitted. It's a dick move and is frowned upon here.
Do not tilt or talk shit in OOC to a rival organization, person or Staff. All insults will be thrown over VC and local text chat where it is allowed within the server rules limits. Use common sense do not misrepresent the Org by being childish.
Wear a tan suit if you cannot get one because you are not premium then get a regular one. Otherwise, you are to get one.
At least one of your cars must match (Or be of a similar shade too) the crew color (R- 238, G- 232 B- 170) and should be used during crew operations. (Such as basing or raiding).
Cooking must be at best level 15. However, 20 makes for a better applicant.
If you want to sell food on the Shop you must DM Cookie to get added to the Chefs list.
Activity on the forum is important as I will post times for meetings on the monolith discord and everyone in the org must be in attendance unless there is a reason you cannot which should be posted here so that I can know.
Remember the rules for OOC/IC communication. Staff are ALWAYS watching.
Do not Harm Associates of The Bakers Dozen

Requirements For Entry

10+ Primary Weapons
100k Net Worth
Player Level 50
A Forum Account, how would you get in without one?

A Brain

Application Format
(Keep it centered so it doesn't look bad, and use good grammar).

In-game name:
What are your skill levels + player level? [Provide Screenshots]:
Bank Items? [Provide Screenshots]:
What is one exceptional experience you had in-game? (Ex. Evading the police without a bullet or single-handedly killing off an entire task force raiding your place.):
Explain in a nice reasonable sentence what you can bring to this organization:

Alliance Format:

Name:
Organization:
Proposal (War, Ally, Neutral Etc):

Allies

Neutral/Undecided

War

Last edited:

Arthgallo Trefynwy

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Wait so you guys aren't a criminal empire that works by fronting their drug operations behind a bakery?
Because I would totally join up if I could distract the PD by baking bread while you guys are making LSD behind a closed door.

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Wait so you guys aren't a criminal empire that works by fronting their drug operations behind a bakery?
Because I would totally join up if I could distract the PD by baking bread while you guys are making LSD behind a closed door.
This is really the vision for the future. That and bake sales, for LSD and Cocaine Equipment

Sniperdailey11

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

With a renewed vigor. The Baker's Dozen comes back. Feeding the poor and killing the rich.
Providing the best food since Rockford County.
download.gif

Rules:
Do not act like an idiot. Breaking server rules, shooting allies and getting yourself killed in a foolish manner are all acts of idiocy.

Police work will be frowned upon. We're a gang of lawbreakers, not enforcers.
The mugging of farmers for their crops or raiding for items such as TV's and Workbenches is not permitted. It's a dick move and is frowned upon here.
Do not tilt or talk shit in OOC to a rival organization, person or Staff. All insults will be thrown over VC and local text chat where it is allowed within the server rules limits. Use common sense do not misrepresent the Org by being childish.
Wear a suit. If you cannot afford one then you'll be provided one. Tan with a matching trilby is preferred but we do not have a specific suit.
At least one of your cars must match the crew color (R- 238, G- 232 B- 170) and should be used during crew operations.
Cooking must be at best level 15. However, 20 makes for a better applicant.
If you want to sell food on the Shop you must DM Cookie to get added to the Chefs list.
Activity on the forum is important as I will post times for meetings on the monolith discord and everyone in the org must be in attendance unless there is a reason you cannot which should be posted here so that I can know.
Remember the rules for OOC/IC communication. Staff are ALWAYS watching.

Application Format
(Keep it centered so it doesn't look bad).

In-game name:
What is one exceptional experience you had in game? (Ex. Evading the police without a bullet or killing off an entire task force raiding your place.):
Explain in a nice reasonable sentence what you can bring to this organization:

Alliance Format:
Name:
Organization:
Proposal (War, Ally, Neutral Etc):

Allies
Neutral/Undecided
War

The Thirteenth
Romero Cookie

The Twelve
Ricky Mcgrath
Jerimiah Bartholomew
Don John
In-game name: josh smith
What are your skill levels + player level? [Provide Screenshots]: metal 40/crafting 41/ cooking 30/ fishing 5/ mining 50/chem 20/wood 35/ farmin 97/ player lev 147
What is one exceptional experience you had in game? i do weed and lsd (Ex. Evading the police without a bullet or killing off an entire task force raiding your place.): hard to say
Explain in a nice reasonable sentence what you can bring to this organization: i can bring friendlinees , protection , and help
aka i ow you 18 cake and 2 stoves

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

What are your skill levels + player level? [Provide Screenshots]: metal 40/crafting 41/ cooking 30/ fishing 5/ mining 50/chem 20/wood 35/ farmin 97/ player lev 147
What is one exceptional experience you had in game? i do weed and lsd (Ex. Evading the police without a bullet or killing off an entire task force raiding your place.): hard to say
Explain in a nice reasonable sentence what you can bring to this organization: i can bring friendlinees , protection , and help
aka i ow you 18 cake and 2 stoves
Do me a favor and edit the app so It looks presentable.

Sniperdailey11

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format

What is one exceptional experience you had in game?

(Ex. Evading the police without a bullet or killing off an entire task force raiding your place.): i killed a kid that hade kev and helmet and acr and i had a makarov
Explain in a nice reasonable sentence what you can bring to this organization: fist i can bring protection second i bring help and friendliness third im looking for a family that will bring me in.​

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format

What is one exceptional experience you had in game?

(Ex. Evading the police without a bullet or killing off an entire task force raiding your place.): i killed a kid that hade kev and helmet and acr and i had a makarov
Explain in a nice reasonable sentence what you can bring to this organization: fist i can bring protection second i bring help and friendliness third im looking for a family that will bring me in.​
Accepted. I've known you ingame long enough to let you in. Next time, get grammerly

Colonel Cookie

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Figi Trading Co. Put under Neutral until they Deem our crew trustworthy. Treat them like allies nonetheless.

Brad

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked and moved since you have a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.