KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Character name: Kyler Filander
Steam name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Why should we select you?: You should select me because I'm on often (when I'm not banned) and I'd like to be apart of the legendary Batman Association. I got some decent amount of money and levels and stuff so, yeah.
Previous Organization(s): Sixth, Informals, Black Knights, uh, couple from old Rockford I can't remember

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we select you?: You should select me because I'm on often (when I'm not banned) and I'd like to be apart of the legendary Batman Association. I got some decent amount of money and levels and stuff so, yeah.
Previous Organization(s): Sixth, Informals, Black Knights, uh, couple from old Rockford I can't remember

i will have to talk to you about your behavior ingame but this is edging to be on the accepted side for not this will be on hold

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello.
I have decided that this will be Accepted!
You can hit me up in-game if you are still interested in joining the org.