Status
Not open for further replies.

HypeRNT

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Dylan Taylor (IGN

Steam Name: Austin

Cash in Bank: Currently I have 11k due to me buying a car for an org that failed.

Are you able to create Machetes and supply the org:
I’m not able to currently supply machetes but I’ve been grinding daily working my levels up, I can supply all ores up to gold currently and can mine whenever is needed!

Why would you like to join?
I want to join because I want somewhere I can belong and not have the org poop on itself, I want a group of people who I can play with and help grow along with them!

Why should we take you on?
I feel you should take me on because even though I’m new I learn quick and I can assist in any way possible that I can, you want me to go spy on someone I’ll go spy etc. I want help from others and to ultimately have fun and I’ve decided that this may be the place for me to finally do that!
Can you post an image of your bank?

CommanderFox

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Next person to post something in our org page that isn’t either a declaration of war, alliance request, or application will personally be sliced up eighteen different times.

Sincerely, The Blade Brothers
Seems legit.
Nah, I'm here to offer you a selection of blades, ever need any while I'm on, just hit me up. @Callum Fox

Reactions: Ali

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Updated Thread

Austin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Was removed without warning

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Tyler Fastige
Steam Name: Tyler
Cash in bank 750,000
Can you Supply org with machetes: yes
I would like to join because I was in poison but I got put on 2 weak probation for going away and killing Alex v. And we have been allies and you seem like a good org
Why you should accept me: you shout accept me because I can make money I’m level 85 chemistry I can make every gun but a hk and can do whatever you need me to do

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Tyler Fastige
Steam Name: Tyler
Cash in bank 750,000
Can you Supply org with machetes: yes
I would like to join because I was in poison but I got put on 2 weak probation for going away and killing Alex v. And we have been allies and you seem like a good org
Why you should accept me: you shout accept me because I can make money I’m level 85 chemistry I can make every gun but a hk and can do whatever you need me to do

Denied.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

It has been decided that applications will be closed off and The Blade Brothers will remain a private organization.

Austin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Still tryna figure out why I was ever kicked from the org

Austin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was already in the org, and never told to do anything

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I was already in the org, and never told to do anything

You were removed for attempting to alter relations with other organizations, and you had applied for others as well.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Added Axe Gang to HATED to reflect the agenda of our trusted friends and allies.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

We will be declaring WAR on The Machete Mafia as it seems they attempt to copy us. Allies, please join us.

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Not trying to be rude but machete mafia was made in Jan this year if it is the same one so you technically you copied them unless they are a different org

HypeRNT

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Not trying to be rude but machete mafia was made in Jan this year if it is the same one so you technically you copied them unless they are a different org

Regardless, it seems that war is the only option.

Reactions: Ali

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

As Dimitri has left town, the Blade Brothers will disband. However, I shall attempt to keep relations with our allies. It was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.