Flóki Osbern

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The Capone Family is a newly created organization inspired to be a friendly community where we can trust all the members within our group. We are bringing in members who are friendly, avoid getting in trouble and are inspired to make memorable moments in the Monolith City. This organization is striving to ally other organizations and avoid unnecessary trouble with other communities. The members of our organization will supply you with free-rent apartments to help you reach your goals safely. We are in our early stages of the group and are looking for members who meet the mild requirements for our organization.

If you have met the required requirements below and want to join our organization, leave a comment in this thread or iMessage "Desmon Lous" or "Floki Osbern" on your mono-tablet.

• Be at least 14 years old.
  • Be somewhat familiar with the rules and avoid warning points.
  • Strive to be friendly and avoid unnecessary trouble with other organizations.
  • Don't be a douche. For example, do not mug new members of Monolith, bump into other peoples cars or steal seeds.
  • Own a car.
  • Be willing to occasionally quit government jobs to improve your in-game character.

The Wire

Polarïs Brotherhood

Attachments

• caponefamilyrrr.PNG
    caponefamilyrrr.PNG
    27.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

haztos

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hope you do good Loki with it ;)

Desmon Lous

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, Desmon here. Can i be recruited, ;)

Flóki Osbern

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, Desmon here. Can i be recruited, ;)

Talked to you in-game and you seem like a nice guy. Make sure you check the recruitment requirements - and leave a quick message explaining why we should let you in the organization.

Last edited:

Desmon Lous

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I feel as though id be a great asset for the Capone Family aswell as a Loyal Companion whom you can trust your wife with. As for the required requirements they all line up perfectly for me, so no issue there. Looking forward to your response,
Desmon

Flóki Osbern

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I feel as though id be a great asset for the Capone Family aswell as a Loyal Companion whom you can trust your wife with. As for the required requirements they all line up perfectly for me, so no issue there. Looking forward to your response,
Desmon

Accepted ✓

Normally I'd be more cautious about adding members, but I've already talked to you ingame and Johnny has already let you in. Welcome to Capone Family :)

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

kind Regards From The Belmonts, We wish you a pleasant experience! ;) hopefully you Last awhile and we see ya around!

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I like the thread, nice to see other organizations focusing on recruiting newer and inexperienced players

Dimitri Kowalski

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hope you boys will do good you have support of THE WIRE

Flóki Osbern

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i would like to join :)

"Make sure you check the recruitment requirements - and leave a quick message explaining why we should let you in the organization."

Flóki Osbern

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I have read over the rules and i believe i would be good for the organization as im very helpful and always down for anything. Played with a few of the members from the organization and had a great time.

Accepted ✓ Recruit

Within a short amount of time you already have a car, a nice suit and ran for mayor a few times. Accepted as recruit.

Last edited:

Dylutien

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I think i'll be a great asset your your organization. I'm friendly untill you fuck with me or my crew. I wont leave a man behind. i'll fight till i die.

Desmon Lous

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I think i'll be a great asset your your organization. I'm friendly untill you fuck with me or my crew. I wont leave a man behind. i'll fight till i die.

Accepted Recruit

Hey Dylutien, nice too see you finaly took up my offer. Looking forward to working with you in the near future. Welcome to the capone Family!

ShadowReaper

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to join the Capone Family, I'm a nice guy, I would make a great member to the family ,I'm a hard worker,fun to talk to,helping people out and more.

Flóki Osbern

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to join the Capone Family, I'm a nice guy, I would make a great member to the family ,I'm a hard worker,fun to talk to,helping people out and more.

Hi. Have I spoken to you in-game? Have you talked with Desmon?

ShadowReaper

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I'm friend with Desmon me desmon and klas were basing together and desmon said I could join just comment why you want to join.

Flóki Osbern

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I'm friend with Desmon me desmon and klas were basing together and desmon said I could join just comment why you want to join.

Talked to Desmon and he approved.

Accepted ✓ Recruit

Hope to see you around. Welcome to the Capone Family.

KingKap

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I read the rules and passed with flying colors I would love to be recruited into this org I think you guys would enjoy having me as well generally nice with everyone until someone messes with the family then we make a plan I follow orders and always keep my nose clean names Don John hope to see you around