FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The Communist Party is now selling weaponry as a result of the Communist-Informal war coming to a close

P99 - 3.500
Makarov - 1.500
HK MP5 - 6.500
UMP .45 - 7.000
AK-47 - 9.500
Attachments are decided on sales by your local seller.
More weaponry soon

Weaponry Description and calibers.

AK-47 uses a rifle caliber, more specifically the 7.32 as civilian caliber, and 7.62 used by the AFRF, IS. The rifle is so easy to produce, it has become the revolution's main weaponry. Multiple AFRF Gorka teams use this rifle caliber with the AK-12, replacing most components to a more modernized version used by the USSR during the cold war. German border patrol also used this rifle before, as East Germany was equipped with a diffrent stock on the AK.

The AK-74. It's a more modernized AK line weapon, that is chambered in more US friendly rounds, the 5.45, not the 5.56 like the AKAR. The rifle is close to the AK-74, and is used in our modernization program for our militia as we changed to the P99!

Makarov is a 9x19mm semi-automatic pistol, easily produced by the USSR back in the cold war, the good old days of the communists. The pistol is a cheap gun, easy to produce like the rest of our arsenal. We modernize all USSR weapons and modern weapons we can get our hands on!

P99 is a semi-auto double stacked pistol with 15 rounds in the magazine, a superior advantage over our old secondary, the Makarov.
The grip is more rubbery and feels more set for modern combat, as it's used by Paralake PD as it's choice pistol.

UMP. 45 - It's a modern SMG used by our squads in combat, easier to make than an AK-47, and takes .45 ACP bullets, easier to produce aswell.
HK MP5 - The HK MP5 is one of the best weapons out there in size, mobility and fire rate. SAS used it, police uses it when there are no rifles, and we adapted it to our arsenal after our

[WIP, I am depriving for sleep at the moment, this page is a whole WIP]

Order Format

NAME:
Organization:
Order:
Price:
Reason of purchase
Any attachements you would like:​

Last edited:

something

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Jeremy it's the ak-74 not the 47 the caliber is 5.45

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Jeremy it's the ak-74 not the 47 the caliber is 5.45
Hi. Thank you for your feedback, I'll check the game in a few minutes, and, this is still WIP, feel free to DM me more opinions on the matter.

It is the AK-74, but in a real life situation, multiple countries use the AK-47, its more familiar to our members as it was used by Veterans from the USSR, aswell as revolutionaries from revolutions and more, as a result of that, I'll be adding the AK-74!