The Diamond Family(OG's Only)

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

Makhi Freeman

Apr 17, 2018
Canada
The Diamond Family(Cough* GS9 Be The Gang)

About Us

We are one of the oldest family's that lived among Rockford/Paralake and finally moved to Truenorth to prove our family has what it takes to be a strong crime family, as we have been refurbished we seek new family members to join us and dominate the criminal business. We will also specialize in raiding with a handful amount of people and make money and earn weapons from our enemy's. We are starting of as a peaceful org to other organizations if they mess with us or interfere with any of our business then they will receive critical punishments. If anyone sees my organization members messing with people they should not mess with them, don't take matters into your own hands I want you to contact me in game and we can talk about this like real men in a real world. One thing about me I value trust and loyalty if that is broken there can be serious consequences as well, I care if you are loyal to me and can protect other people in the org. Once again I want you guys to know that I want Loyalty and Trust out of everyone in my organization.
Join Us

======================================================================================================

Ranks

The Ancestor
Morgan Diamond

The Grandfather
Jose Diamond

The Grandmother
Mike Diamond

The Fathers
Ben Diamond
The Mothers
Zyke Diamond
Family Friends

N/A
Babysitters
N/A
Children
N/A

===================================================================================

Organization Clothing (Read Last Requirement About This)

Organization Clothing #1

Organization Clothing #2

======================================================================================================

Relations

Alliances
GS9
Liked
N/A
Neutral
N/A
Disliked
The Whole Police Force
War
You Know Who

Requirements

Must have at least 5 good primary weapons
Must be willing to change your last name ( The Mother and Higher or Close friends can ignore this requirement )
Must be able to Protect The Grandfather and other high ranking members
Must Be Active
Must have Atleast Good Levels of Mining, Crafting, and Metalworking
Minimum 250k Bank valuables
Respect All Members No matter what rankings
Once you join I would like for you to put on the Organization Clothing at Least a White Suit with a White Trilby or just Black in white clothing in general and some other cosmetics if you want I can give you time to do so.

Application Format

Name -

Premium Locker/Bank Items ( Screenshots ) -

Are You willing to Respect other members even if they are lower rank than you? -

Net Worth -

Are You Willing to change your last name to Diamond? -

Why do you want to join? ( 4 sentences minimum ) -

Talk to Morgan Diamond in game for possible Alliances

Application Status - OPEN

Any People that want to join that are close friends to me I will not be making you change your last name if you do not want to.

Trial Period's
- I will be giving you a 2 week period to get enough weapons and money if you are a little short on the org requirements failure to do this within a week is result in a kick.

Probation Period's - you will get this period if you break one of my rules or do something obviously idiotic you will be removed from the organization for 2 weeks or 1 week depending on the rule breaking, and after once you act better you will be re invited.

Businesses Owned
We Are Not Killers We Just Want Money/Power and will do what we must to get that. As Economy status gives us just that we will also be looking for business owners(Note: This is the only other way to join Diamond other than being an OG or at least form Paralake) with popular standings within the community Speak to Morgan Diamond(aka Makhi Viera) in-game.

Open Business Spots-
Gun Dealing: Open
Manger: N/A

Worker: N/A
Cooking: Open
Manager: N/A

Law Firm: Open
Manager: N/A

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: GreenJoe and gm1003

Makhi Freeman

Apr 17, 2018
Canada
Revive Time Baby

thtgeekydude

Banned
Banned
Jul 21, 2018
"Oldest" :rolleyes: But goodluck, Would of been nice if it stayed around and didn't just get disbanded

Good luck! :)

Frankyz

Nov 16, 2018
Damn it starting up again, still my old Silvia in the headshot, good luck man.

Makhi Freeman

Apr 17, 2018
Canada
"Oldest" :rolleyes: But goodluck, Would of been nice if it stayed around and didn't just get disbanded
Technically it is among the oldest, it didn't start in paralake BTW and compared to everything else rn it kind of is. atleast that what I think

Reactions: goldenslaya21

thtgeekydude

Banned
Banned
Jul 21, 2018
Technically it is among the oldest, it didn't start in paralake BTW and compared to everything else rn it kind of is. atleast that what I think
XD yeah, But we both know it might have been disbanded once or twice. But either way, Glad to see it coming back to life and hope to see it as large as it grew on para and before.

Reactions: masterlegend

Makhi Freeman

Apr 17, 2018
Canada
Were Only Recruiting For Business Unless You Speak To Me About Joining The Main Org