Status
Not open for further replies.

TF Slick

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

thefamily.jpg

The Family
Hello! Welcome to the Official Organization and Application Guide for The Family
blackbar.png

Organization Leadership

Michael Boyard - Leader
Chance Boyard - Leader
Sven Biphop - General

Organization Management and Infrastructure
Matt Martin - Colonel
Conor Sin - Colonel

Allies/ Enemies
The Stevens- Enemy
Belinni Family - Ally
Polaris Brotherhood-Ally
Gambino Family- Ally
Silvertounge Savages- Ally
The Lost Guardians-
Ally
About Our Organization
The founders of this organization first came from IceFuse Networks CityRP. We have a large clan on that server and also have expanded onto monolith. This organization/clan has been around for over a year and we are still recruiting and playing to this day. We are always looking for new and experienced players to join.
How To Apply
If you believe you fit the requirements then you can apply here. It may take up to 2 days for your application to be completely accepted.

blackbar.png

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your member's are really good friends with me and my Own personal members. I've Gone ahead and added you as an ally as i know Black' And tim' And sven.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The Lost Guardians have elevated "The Family" to "Neutral" due to the alliance terms with 14k Triad's.

Personal note: Make no mistake, we are not friends and will exterminate you like a bug if we sense even the slightest hint of hostility towards our members. If it were not for the 14k Triad's we would be declaring full blown war. Tread carefully, or don't. Makes no difference to us.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Due to recent events and actions taken by The Family. (Calling the cops on our members, engaging in a shootout against our members, disrespect)

The Lost Guardians have declared you: Hostile

Status
Not open for further replies.