Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

All we see today in our societal town of Paralake is the constant news of tragic shootings between our local law enforcement and the scums that plague it. As a local, legal farmer who specalizes in the harvesting of the chocolate plant "Cocoa" I find it quite hard to find a safe location as to where I and others can farm in peace. All it seems is that we get stuck up left and right with no break, leaving us broke and no harvest per season. That's why, I Rex Harrison am calling for the recognization of the safety and the farmers who help supply the city with food.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

All we see today in our societal town of Paralake is the constant news of tragic shootings between our local law enforcement and the scums that plague it. As a local, legal farmer who specalizes in the harvesting of the chocolate plant "Cocoa" I find it quite hard to find a safe location as to where I and others can farm in peace. All it seems is that we get stuck up left and right with no break, leaving us broke and no harvest per season. That's why, I Rex Harrison am calling for the recognization of the safety and the farmers who help supply the city with food.
We hereby aknowledge your call for the recognition of the safety of the farmers that supply this entire city and more with economy boosts and food supplies in case of dire situations, and, we will assist farmers at their jobs if needed
-The Communist Party

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In this town we only value 3 things. Guns, money and cars. Everything else is in the way of getting those things. Farmers are notoriously greedy with crops. Usually only selling to NPC's that destroy the food, ultimately not contributing anything what so ever. Don't let these greedy people fool you.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

In this town we only value 3 things. Guns, money and cars. Everything else is in the way of getting those things. Farmers are notoriously greedy with crops. Usually only selling to NPC's that destroy the food, ultimately not contributing anything what so ever. Don't let these greedy people fool you.
I propose something to you, good sir. When you come home to your family, don't feed them food with crops, in any way shape or form, and, all farmers in the WORLD stop farming, or atleast the ones in paralake. We all have it as high as needed, but what about the poor people? Oh wait, you people really don't care about them. I'd like to see our city economy if we all stopped growing crops. Would we be able to sustain the taxes and some? No, we wouldn't.