Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

5566THE FIRM

Welcome to The Firm.
As you can tell from our content we aren't the most serious organisation around, but we are definitely one of the most dedicated.

Who we are
The Firm was founded by Tyla Hardy after meeting Mark Downs.
The goal was to help support people new to the city, to extend our influence to protect them.
This originally worked fantastically, we allowed many people to progress fluidly under our guidance,
but now it's time to go on the offence.
We've solely focused on protecting people and helping them, but there's too many people in the city that just want to take.
Our new philosophy is to take out anyone that hurts our group and for that we need soldiers, not just farmers.

Who we want
We are happy to still help new members grow and mould them into what they can be, but for our higher ranks
we expect a certain level of skill and experience not found with every Makarov Bandit.
If you are interested in what we can offer and feel you can offer something in return, apply below.
The Application
Name:
Skills screenshot:
Bank screenshot:
What can you offer us:
Why do you want to join The Firm:

The Treasury
We appreciate that the tasks that are asked of our members can be risky and taxing and as a show of appreciation
we will have an organisation exclusive treasury. Weapons and money can be donated from members if they wish
but primarily it will be funded by The Majors.

How does it work?
We at The Firm believe all of our members strong and capable, to make sure you always have the correct tools
to display this strength and protect you own we have The Treasury.
Contact one of the Majors in the city of via the forums about what you need to withdraw and the reason
and we will supply you, dependent on your rank you can take more.
We appreciate if members also donate to help their brothers.

Current Stock
Desert Eagle: 3 in stock
HK MP5: 2 in stock
H&K UMP.45: 5 in stock
Thompson: 3 in stock
Scar-H: 5 in stock

The Hierarchy

The Majors
Tyla Hardy & Mark Downs

The founders of the organisation and the driving force in underground activities.
The Majors will supply money and weaponry through the organisation exclusive armoury,
where members of The Firm spend their allotted expenses.

Lieutenants
Lieutenants are the peak of The Firm group, expected to lead large parts of the organisation.
They are trusted with important tasks and earn the cost that comes with such highly trained individuals.
-Harland Sanders

Sergeants

Sergeants are made up of the elite soldiers, they can step in and lead at times, but also take orders.
Sergeants will be expected to lead smaller operations and are allotted an extra budget to protect their subordinates.
-Fred Johnson
Soldiers

The main bulk of The Firms forces, armed and deadly. Will carry out orders given to them and do The Firm proud.
Promotions will be given out to those loyal and ones that have proved their worth.
-Jimmy Jimson
-Walter Watson
-Flavio Chino
-Monty Perreault
-Jimmys Jim
-Ethan Johnson

Waterboys

As a "Waterboy" you will be given a varied amount of tasks, but largely revolve around manual labour.
If you wish to get a head-start in the city as a fresh face, this is the role to be in.
-Jimmy Faker
-Jason Gutenberg

(There are more active members within the organisation but I'll be in touch with them to confirm their ranks)

Allies
For anyone seeking an alliance contact Tyla Hardy within the city for a meeting.

The Gambino Family
We met after a heavy night of drinking and gambling at one of their establishments.
We discussed our mutual respect for each others groups and shared bread, the leaders of both families
met at the docks to make it official. The two were now aligned.

Logo courtesy of @Hoblit

Content Archive

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Deadass' I laughed my ass off' Like the spirit' Hopefully after we settle our issues We can be buds again after we pew pew each other until were bored :}

Swift

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

10/10 I love it.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Reborn from the depths of my just imprisonment! I'll give this a bit of an overhaul later on considering after a few days the allies are already outdated
Glad you all appreciated a bit of frankgeorge, if we farm together make sure to have chromium as the video will be on 10 hour loops!

Swift

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

How does an alliance sound? ( :

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

For the people that have asked, the video unfortunately is not featuring my dad. It's the great FrankgeorgeTV off of the site Fiverr, hit him up for any org needs!

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Red hawks wonder their relations with The Firm as ive hung with Mark and he seems pretty cool' And you were aswell when we werent all grr grr'

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Red hawks wonder their relations with The Firm as ive hung with Mark and he seems pretty cool' And you were aswell when we werent all grr grr'
I've had no issues with the Red Hawks and have had only pleasant experiences with the members that have resurged since your return

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Going to try and focus on this page a little more, been neglecting it in recent weeks.

The Avenues requesting an alliance
I'm always cool with you Gabe, but I haven't met any of your members yet. Try and get involved with any future events and start doing some things that don't involve frags and we'll see what we can do.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The Firm is expanding pretty quickly, what started as a meme is becoming something real. I'll start getting back in the warehouses soon and make you all a little Christmas pressie.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Victor Corp. would like an alliance!

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Victor Corp. would like an alliance!
I haven't seen much of your org in th city as of yet, but respect what you are aiming for. Get in touch with Tyla Hardy or Mark Downs in the city and once we see more of you and your skills we can talk out an alliance.

Steady

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I haven't seen much of your org in th city as of yet, but respect what you are aiming for. Get in touch with Tyla Hardy or Mark Downs in the city and once we see more of you and your skills we can talk out an alliance.
The organization will be created on the Jan., 20th. That's maybe why you don't see us often

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

January Update
+Big organisation page overhaul
+Ally meeting biography added
+New ranks added
+New recruitment added
+Forum application added

-Inactive members removed
-Christmas video archived

The Firm may be taking a new direction in regards to combat, but we will still strive to add something to the server
besides constant raids and shootouts. We will dabble more in the criminal but will also have a heavy focus
on events and establishments to enhance every bodies experience on the server.
~ Tyla Hardy

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello! We've had our offs and ons but mostly our groups usually are pretty chill and always have a good time. But you did ally with somebody who disrespected my older group greatly,Which we will not be forgetting. Our group,Along with Three My allies will be Showing them why this isn't the wisest choice if their around on Truenorth. So i was wondering your standing as id be more then happy to ally with your group!

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello! We've had our offs and ons but mostly our groups usually are pretty chill and always have a good time. But you did ally with somebody who disrespected my older group greatly,Which we will not be forgetting. Our group,Along with Three My allies will be Showing them why this isn't the wisest choice if their around on Truenorth. So i was wondering your standing as id be more then happy to ally with your group!
We value our current alliances above any potential new ones here. That being said if you wish to still pursue a business relationship, schedule a meeting in the city as that is where all alliances will be handled and maintained.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

We value our current alliances above any potential new ones here. That being said if you wish to still pursue a business relationship, schedule a meeting in the city as that is where all alliances will be handled and maintained.
I see. Then it shall be handled accordingly. Seeing as "We value our current Alliances above any potential new ones here" We Will for a fact be Reissuing war goals On them when we see fit. Do not get in our way or You will be wared aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.