• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

The Firm - January Overhaul - New Content

Chris Heist

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
Austria
Victor Corp. would like an alliance!

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
Victor Corp. would like an alliance!
I haven't seen much of your org in th city as of yet, but respect what you are aiming for. Get in touch with Tyla Hardy or Mark Downs in the city and once we see more of you and your skills we can talk out an alliance.

Chris Heist

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
Austria
I haven't seen much of your org in th city as of yet, but respect what you are aiming for. Get in touch with Tyla Hardy or Mark Downs in the city and once we see more of you and your skills we can talk out an alliance.
The organization will be created on the Jan., 20th. That's maybe why you don't see us often

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
January Update
+Big organisation page overhaul
+Ally meeting biography added
+New ranks added
+New recruitment added
+Forum application added

-Inactive members removed
-Christmas video archived

The Firm may be taking a new direction in regards to combat, but we will still strive to add something to the server
besides constant raids and shootouts. We will dabble more in the criminal but will also have a heavy focus
on events and establishments to enhance every bodies experience on the server.
~ Tyla Hardy

Jul 21, 2018
Hello! We've had our offs and ons but mostly our groups usually are pretty chill and always have a good time. But you did ally with somebody who disrespected my older group greatly,Which we will not be forgetting. Our group,Along with Three My allies will be Showing them why this isn't the wisest choice if their around on Truenorth. So i was wondering your standing as id be more then happy to ally with your group!

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
Hello! We've had our offs and ons but mostly our groups usually are pretty chill and always have a good time. But you did ally with somebody who disrespected my older group greatly,Which we will not be forgetting. Our group,Along with Three My allies will be Showing them why this isn't the wisest choice if their around on Truenorth. So i was wondering your standing as id be more then happy to ally with your group!
We value our current alliances above any potential new ones here. That being said if you wish to still pursue a business relationship, schedule a meeting in the city as that is where all alliances will be handled and maintained.

Jul 21, 2018
We value our current alliances above any potential new ones here. That being said if you wish to still pursue a business relationship, schedule a meeting in the city as that is where all alliances will be handled and maintained.
I see. Then it shall be handled accordingly. Seeing as "We value our current Alliances above any potential new ones here" We Will for a fact be Reissuing war goals On them when we see fit. Do not get in our way or You will be wared aswell.

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
-Organisation budgets +Added
-The Treasury +Added

The Treasury
We appreciate that the tasks that are asked of our members can be risky and taxing and as a show of appreciation
we will have an organisation exclusive treasury. Weapons and money can be donated from members if they wish

but primarily it will be funded by The Majors.
How does it work?
Upon joining our organisation you will be given access to our in house store spreadsheet and depending on you rank,
you will be given and individual budget to purchase whatever you want from said store on us.
It will largely consist of guns crafted by myself or donated from members, but will have a few extras.
Each week your budget will reset, an added incentive to climb the ranks is obviously the increase revenue.​

Top Bottom