Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I see. Then it shall be handled accordingly. Seeing as "We value our current Alliances above any potential new ones here" We Will for a fact be Reissuing war goals On them when we see fit. Do not get in our way or You will be wared aswell.
Take it up on their thread or with them personally, I have no interest in warring over forums.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

-Organisation budgets +Added
-The Treasury +Added

The Treasury
We appreciate that the tasks that are asked of our members can be risky and taxing and as a show of appreciation
we will have an organisation exclusive treasury. Weapons and money can be donated from members if they wish

but primarily it will be funded by The Majors.
How does it work?
Upon joining our organisation you will be given access to our in house store spreadsheet and depending on you rank,
you will be given and individual budget to purchase whatever you want from said store on us.
It will largely consist of guns crafted by myself or donated from members, but will have a few extras.
Each week your budget will reset, an added incentive to climb the ranks is obviously the increase revenue.​

Skadoodle

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jimmy Faker
Skills screenshot:
Bank screenshot:
What can you offer us:

As you can tell from the screenshots, I am quite new to this server and I do not own that much wealth, however I am ambitious. I like to spend a good amount of time grinding towards getting a lot more cash and skills whilst learning about the server in the process. Also, I am a highy sociable individual, I can listen to my higher-ups and I can beatbox.

Why do you want to join The Firm:

I mentioned how I like to spend time grinding my character, however I do that alone the whole time and it does get lonely. I think it's a mutual benefit if I join amongst the ranks of The Firm and work with others to build up both myself and the organization as a whole. I feel that a guiding hand from the more experienced players of this org will help me along nicely in learning the tropes of the server and I can be sure to return the favor with my input.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jimmy Faker
Skills screenshot:
Bank screenshot:
What can you offer us:

As you can tell from the screenshots, I am quite new to this server and I do not own that much wealth, however I am ambitious. I like to spend a good amount of time grinding towards getting a lot more cash and skills whilst learning about the server in the process. Also, I am a highy sociable individual, I can listen to my higher-ups and I can beatbox.

Why do you want to join The Firm:

I mentioned how I like to spend time grinding my character, however I do that alone the whole time and it does get lonely. I think it's a mutual benefit if I join amongst the ranks of The Firm and work with others to build up both myself and the organization as a whole. I feel that a guiding hand from the more experienced players of this org will help me along nicely in learning the tropes of the server and I can be sure to return the favor with my input.

You still have a lot to learn in the city but after your actions during a raid today I'll gladly take you aboard. We are going to be investing alot into making sure our newer members are up to scratch so don't let down our high expectations.
Welcome aboard Jimmy!

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Glad to have you aboard Jimmy, will see you in the city :cool:

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

February Update
The February update will be an ongoing one but for now comes with our updated roster and a revamp on the treasury.
No longer will ranks receive a set budget.
Instead I have crafted an array of basic firearms that any members of The Firm may claim for the deeds.
We have updated the bio of The Lost Guardians and will be doing so with our other allies shortly.

We are still recruiting for new members, regardless of your skill we will find work for you.
Thank you.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I've neglected The Firm fairly recently due to myself and Mark focusing on making sure the city runs smoothly. The roster will be updated tonight due to us trimming some of the fat and we will bring this back to life. Accepting new applicants in the mean time and will be sorting out the boys this week.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Martin Diryi (IceDiryi) (Little Chungus if wearing mask)
Skills screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1655367810 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1650021734
Bank screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1655367932 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1655367932 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1655368013
What can you offer us: well i can get my crafting and metalworking up and make some guns i can defend bases and im very active so i can always help
Why do you want to join The Firm: well im very active i have a nice amount of guns and money and stuff so i tought it will be nice and i have based with mark before so
Some of your skills are still fairly low but the woodcutting and mining would be a great help in our weapon crafting endeavours. We'd be happy to take you on a one week trial and see how you do, after that we can evaluate where to place you in our hierarchy.
Application Accepted

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Some of your skills are still fairly low but the woodcutting and mining would be a great help in our weapon crafting endeavours. We'd be happy to take you on a one week trial and see how you do, after that we can evaluate where to place you in our hierarchy.
Application Accepted
Trial over, removed and blacklisted from The Firm due to disloyalty.

gboii

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jeff Buan
Skills screenshot: 5891
Bank screenshot:5893

What can you offer us: Loyalty, ability to frag and if needed, supplies from my own storage.

Why do you want to join The Firm: I'd like to be apart of something bigger than my own self while sharpening my own skill set.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Jeff Buan
Skills screenshot: View attachment 5891
Bank screenshot:View attachment 5893

What can you offer us: Loyalty, ability to frag and if needed, supplies from my own storage.

Why do you want to join The Firm: I'd like to be apart of something bigger than my own self while sharpening my own skill set.
I've seen you around the city quite a bit and know you can handle yourself, we'd be delighted to accept you into our ranks as a soldier and see how you do once you are in the org. Constant Tyla Hardy or Mark Downs when you are next in the city

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Clark Bob
Skills screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1658206988
Bank screenshot: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1658206585

What can you offer us: I have good leader ship and i am good at strategy

Why do you want to join The Firm: I like to join because I want to use my skills and make friends
When you are next in the city let's have a meeting to see if you can play a role within The Firms ranks while you develop your skill. Contact Tyla Hardy or Mark Downs and we'll look into the possibilities.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Removed The Lost Guardians from allies due to conflicts with allies and slowly becoming a war hungry org, which contradicts the goals we had initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.