• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

The Firm

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
THE FIRM
As the great FrankGeorge has declared, the firm is open for business!
We will be accepting applications on a trial basis,
chill with myself and other members frequently or show you are a sound lad and you'll get a spot in no time.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet and will edit it when needed, just want something up here.

Allies

Last edited:

Benjamin

Dec 4, 2017
California
w
THE FIRM
As the great FrankGeorge has declared, the firm is open for business!
We will be accepting applications on a trial basis,
chill with myself and other members frequently or show you are a sound lad and you'll get a spot in no time.
I'm going to keep this short and sweet and will edit it when needed, just want something up here.

Allies
Diamond Family
Bradford Mandem
who made the video lmao, who spoke in it

Makhi Freeman

Apr 17, 2018
Canada
That video though

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
Deadass' I laughed my ass off' Like the spirit' Hopefully after we settle our issues We can be buds again after we pew pew each other until were bored :}

Jason Richards

Aug 31, 2017
Poland
11/10

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
Reborn from the depths of my just imprisonment! I'll give this a bit of an overhaul later on considering after a few days the allies are already outdated
Glad you all appreciated a bit of frankgeorge, if we farm together make sure to have chromium as the video will be on 10 hour loops!

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
For the people that have asked, the video unfortunately is not featuring my dad. It's the great FrankgeorgeTV off of the site Fiverr, hit him up for any org needs!

thtgeekydude

Jul 21, 2018
Red hawks wonder their relations with The Firm as ive hung with Mark and he seems pretty cool' And you were aswell when we werent all grr grr'

Tyla

Aug 27, 2018
Red hawks wonder their relations with The Firm as ive hung with Mark and he seems pretty cool' And you were aswell when we werent all grr grr'
I've had no issues with the Red Hawks and have had only pleasant experiences with the members that have resurged since your return

Top Bottom