Years of Mono

LV

I miss the boys, so I'll reapply.

Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: Kbsmoke
Player Level: 185
Current Wealth: Networth is 1.5 mil plus
Current Organization: N/A
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): ;)
get back in hoe

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Trevor Werner
Steam Name: Trevor
Player Level: 75
Current Wealth: 40k
Current Organization: None.
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): I was in this organization in the past and remember it being fun hanging out with crew members. I apologize to @A Sack O' Salt for what I did when breaking Fear RP and I promise I will not break the rules again. I am good at silent bank raiding if anyone or I needs some quick cash. I recently got the utilities needed for a factory and I will work on crafting guns and such for members of the org and myself. Again, I apologize for rule breaking and I will not do so in the future. I hope I am accepted because this seems like a fun organization.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Trevor Werner
Steam Name: Trevor
Player Level: 75
Current Wealth: 40k
Current Organization: None.
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum): I was in this organization in the past and remember it being fun hanging out with crew members. I apologize to @A Sack O' Salt for what I did when breaking Fear RP and I promise I will not break the rules again. I am good at silent bank raiding if anyone or I needs some quick cash. I recently got the utilities needed for a factory and I will work on crafting guns and such for members of the org and myself. Again, I apologize for rule breaking and I will not do so in the future. I hope I am accepted because this seems like a fun organization.
Denied. Your attitude when you don’t get what you want is unacceptable for this organization. You can reapply in 2 weeks.

PatriotDank

Mentor
Mentor
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied. Your attitude when you don’t get what you want is unacceptable for this organization. You can reapply in 2 weeks.
And I apologize. I was mad because stuff involving family so I was kinda pissed that day. I know you don't hate me and I just overreacted.

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

The Floridians are recruiting! New or old players are welcome to join! Please use this new format, some can be non-applicable. THERE ARE ALSO NEW REQUIREMENTS:
Player level 15
Average skill levels
Atleast 30-50k in the bank
Friendly and respectful to others

New format:
Name:
Steam Name:
Net Worth:
Past Organization(s):
Player Level:
Skills and bank screenshot(s):
Why do you want to join?:
Are you able to comprehend that this is just a video game and it’s purpose is to have fun for everyone?:

twinkie

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:tibetan twinkie
How active are you:im on every day for at least 5 hours if not longer
Player Level:160
Current Wealth:175k with multiple primaries and a few cars
Current / Past Organizations:n/a
Why should we accept you:im very active and as well as im 25 so im not a squeaker. im always grinding and down for some fun
What do you bring to our organization: i have 1100 hours in gmod all on ttt and a few pvp servers so i have quite a bit experience with pvp and gunplay

Firuz132

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Firuz132
How active are you: will be active if i can join a organisation that can help me out
Player Level: 30
Current Wealth: 5k
Current / Past Organizations: uber metal or something like that
Why should we accept you: i mean no need to accept me i just want to be in a organisation that can help me out and teach me lol
What do you bring to our organization: loyalty and a killing machine

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Reviving this organization, send in applications if you are a new or experienced player. We're here to help.

Kris

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Kris
How active are you:4 hours a day minimum
Player Level:103
Current Wealth:50k+2 cars and fabric stuff
Current / Past Organizations:bakers dozen, the petrovich family and floridians
Why should we accept you: you should accept me because i think that i can improve the org and also help reviving it
What do you bring to our organization:i bring respect to all and also hrlp to others when they need it

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Kris
How active are you:4 hours a day minimum
Player Level:103
Current Wealth:50k+2 cars and fabric stuff
Current / Past Organizations:bakers dozen, the petrovich family and floridians
Why should we accept you: you should accept me because i think that i can improve the org and also help reviving it
What do you bring to our organization:i bring respect to all and also hrlp to others when they need it
Accepted, contact Rex Harrison in game to be invited.

Kraunch

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Yeetusthefeetusdeletus/
Role-play name: Josh Venturi
How active are you: New To The game/ Returning (its been a while but i plan on being active)
Player level: 11
Current wealth: 10k
Current / Past organizations: None
Why should we accept you: I Like to be helpful no matter what it costs, i will go through many loops to help my comrades Selflessly
What do you bring to our organization: Im Pretty good with driving/ evading police. Other then that im still learning other things

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Yeetusthefeetusdeletus/
Role-play name: Josh Venturi
How active are you: New To The game/ Returning (its been a while but i plan on being active)
Player level: 11
Current wealth: 10k
Current / Past organizations: None
Why should we accept you: I Like to be helpful no matter what it costs, i will go through many loops to help my comrades Selflessly
What do you bring to our organization: Im Pretty good with driving/ evading police. Other then that im still learning other things
Accepted, contact Rex Harrison (Lambsauce) in-game via I-message to be briefly interviewed and invited.

✪ BullyHunter

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BullyHunter_/
Discord name: BullyHunter ( BullyHunter#5877 )
Roleplay name: Henry Woodhouse
How active are you: like a 6/10
Player level: 180
Current wealth: around 110k in the bank
Current / Past organizations:
Why should we accept you: I like to farm pineapples and when i’m not grinding my farming skill i am either driving around in my pussy wagon or helping some guy getting started with tools which usually consists of a pickaxe, axe, watering can, trowel and a flashlight
What do you bring to our organization: Crafting, mining, smelting, pineapples and the occasional hotdog

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/BullyHunter_/
Discord name: BullyHunter ( BullyHunter#5877 )
Roleplay name: Henry Woodhouse
How active are you: like a 6/10
Player level: 180
Current wealth: around 110k in the bank
Current / Past organizations:
Why should we accept you: I like to farm pineapples and when i’m not grinding my farming skill i am either driving around in my pussy wagon or helping some guy getting started with tools which usually consists of a pickaxe, axe, watering can, trowel and a flashlight
What do you bring to our organization: Crafting, mining, smelting, pineapples and the occasional hotdog
Accepted, message me on discord to join