LV

Last edited:

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

What can I say? I hit the ground running
Im not in their org but I think you guys are trusted not allied but idrc what u put

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Im not in their org but I think you guys are trusted not allied but idrc what u put
“trusted” is our alliance status, but you’re right we are not allied

Mr.Penguin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Name:John trump
Steam Name:Donald trump
Player Level:38
Current Wealth:40k
Current Organization:none
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).because this organization sounds cool and I think i would make a great part of the team bringing my weapoary skills and other skills to the organization

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name:John trump
Steam Name:Donald trump
Player Level:38
Current Wealth:40k
Current Organization:none
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).because this organization sounds cool and I think i would make a great part of the team bringing my weapoary skills and other skills to the organization
Denied due to your rp name, and no effort put into paragraph.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Player Level: 125
Current Wealth: Upwards of 1 million
Current Organization: Sixth (previous organizations were Informals and Dream Team)
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum).
You should accept me because I feel like I can bring a lot to the Flordians. Although I am a native Californian (laugh, I hate it here) I have visited Florida many times and love it. I also feel like I can bring a lot to the team, including protection, wealth, levels, and skills. For example, I am level 99 metalworking, crafting, and farming. I am about 20 levels off of cocaine sadly, but I have other ways of making money. I did just spend 850k on my Ferrari so I am currently not as wealthy in cash as I would like to be, but I can help with other things such as teaching newer members the ropes. Thanks! (Also Craig I hate you pleb)

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Kyler Filander
Steam Name: [JDM] Kbsmoke
Player Level: 125
Current Wealth: Upwards of 1 million
Current Organization: Sixth (previous organizations were Informals and Dream Team)
You should accept me because I feel like I can bring a lot to the Flordians. Although I am a native Californian (laugh, I hate it here) I have visited Florida many times and love it. I also feel like I can bring a lot to the team, including protection, wealth, levels, and skills. For example, I am level 99 metalworking, crafting, and farming. I am about 20 levels off of cocaine sadly, but I have other ways of making money. I did just spend 850k on my Ferrari so I am currently not as wealthy in cash as I would like to be, but I can help with other things such as teaching newer members the ropes. Thanks! (Also Craig I hate you pleb)

Denied, player diss is not allowed here.

jk accepted luv u bb grill.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Removed Trever Werner for unacceptable behavior, despite several warnings.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Rex update the post you pleb

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

At the request of the superintendent, an alliance has been successfully negotiated with Yakuza
  • Leader: @Eden
  • Members: 3 (they are a new org)
  • Allies: The Floridians, The Sixth
  • Enemies: Red Hawks
We reserve the right to terminate any alliances for any reason whatsoever

Last edited:

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

CobraZ added as an ally

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

CobraZ added as an ally
Hello Im Benji as we have talked before through the forums I would like to base with you some time to get to know you if you would like :)

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Our alliance with Yakuza has ended due to the organization being disbanded.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Brief announcement, I will be gone friday-sunday as I am being a holy boy and attending a church event. Will return Monday. Thank you uppermanagment for helping me out so much. :)

FluffyGamer

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Larry Winters
Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Player Level: 50
Current Wealth: around 80k
Current Organization: This is my first application to a orginization
I believe that you should accept me to the orginization because I could be a valuable and active member of the group. I am loyal and willing to die for my leaders and would much rather do time than snitch on my family. I could take orders without asking questions and I would never go aginst the word or order of a fellow family member. I am really a felxible man and whether you want me to mine, rob a bank, kindap someone, or cook some drugs I am down to do it. I believe I really could benift you by providing the extra man power that is needed to assert dominance as a supieror orginization. Incase you were wondering why I was intrested in joining the family, I have been searching for a family that is strong and active for a long time. It wasn't until now that I found a group of people that fit the criteria of what I believe is a perfect family. I hope from this small bit of information I shared about myself with you, your organization sees the potential in allowing me to join.
-Larry Winters (AKA The Unicorn Man)

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Larry Winters
Steam Name: FluffyGamer
Player Level: 50
Current Wealth: around 80k
Current Organization: This is my first application to a organization
I believe that you should accept me to the organization because I could be a valuable and active member of the group. I am loyal and willing to die for my leaders and would much rather do time than snitch on my family. I could take orders without asking questions and I would never go against the word or order of a fellow family member. I am really a flexible man and whether you want me to mine, rob a bank, kidnap someone, or cook some drugs I am down to do it. I believe I really could benefit you by providing the extra man power that is needed to assert dominance as a superior organization. In case you were wondering why I was interested in joining the family, I have been searching for a family that is strong and active for a long time. It wasn't until now that I found a group of people that fit the criteria of what I believe is a perfect family. I hope from this small bit of information I shared about myself with you, your organization sees the potential in allowing me to join.
-Larry Winters (AKA The Unicorn Man)
Accepted

iMessage either of these people in-game for an invite (or anyone already in the org)
  • Rex Harrison
  • Dario Webster Craig Jefferson
  • Maebeline Borowski
  • John Wright
Edit: Updated RX’s name to his new one

Last edited:

RX55927R11DEZ

Mentor
Mentor

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted
iMessage either of these people in-game for an invite (or anyone already in the org)
  • Rex Harrison
  • Dario Webster
  • Maebeline Borowski
  • John Wright

Dario Webster is Craig Jefferson now, changed back to old name

zachpoole1

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Harold Johnson
Steam Name: Pooleman505

Player Level: 39
Current Wealth: about 30k
Current Organization: None
Why should I accept you (paragraph minimum). I think that you should accept me into the group because I can be a great help. im good at driving cars and have been arrested very little times. I am very mature and play this game on the weekends and a few times during the week. I am 14 but try to act a lot older and more mature than others.

Other info about me: Level 18 farming, not to many guns, I have an ok vehicle. (1995 bmw m5 e34, green with 1 engine upgrade)