Years of Mono

LV

Name: Pizsa Parker
Steam Name: Im Puncake
How active are you: Almost on everyday
Player Level: 205
Current Wealth: Net Worth Overall - 480k
Current / Past Organizations: Brown Coats
Why should we accept you: I can make weapons, and I just reached the level to make coke so I can grind that out. I'm also very loyal.
What do you bring to our organization: I'm very well experienced with the server and I know how to get around. I like to base a lot and defend. I can help with raids, and if I'm called to somewhere I'll be there.

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Why should we accept you: I can make weapons, and I just reached the level to make coke so I can grind that out. I'm also very loyal.
What do you bring to our organization: I'm very well experienced with the server and I know how to get around. I like to base a lot and defend. I can help with raids, and if I'm called to somewhere I'll be there.
Thanks for applying, contact me on discord to schedule a time for the interview (gm1003#4832)

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: uwu
How active are you: 5 hours a week
Player Level: 50
Current Wealth:300k
Current / Past Organizations: workers party, goof troop
Why should we accept you: Because I applied along time ago and then i was not able to play hence for me not getting accepted. I am a good shooter and will base alot
What do you bring to our organization: Help in raiding, protection for higher ups, my raiding skills

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Interview passed, accepted as tribesman
Steam Name: uwu
How active are you: 5 hours a week
Player Level: 50
Current Wealth:300k
Current / Past Organizations: workers party, goof troop
Why should we accept you: Because I applied along time ago and then i was not able to play hence for me not getting accepted. I am a good shooter and will base alot
What do you bring to our organization: Help in raiding, protection for higher ups, my raiding skills
Welcome back, hopefully your PC doesn’t die this time lol

Kris

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:Kris
How active are you:everyday about 4+ hours
Player Level:73
Current Wealth:20k (wasted all my money in gun production and stuff)but i have 2 cars and 5 guns and fabric stuff
Current / Past Organizations:the shadowed,the petrovich family and the bakers dozen
Why should we accept you:i think i would be a pretty good member that would help a lot in the org
What do you bring to our organization:I bring respect to all my comrades and effectiveness when working with myself and others :)

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted into
Steam Name:Kris
How active are you:everyday about 4+ hours
Player Level:73
Current Wealth:20k (wasted all my money in gun production and stuff)but i have 2 cars and 5 guns and fabric stuff
Current / Past Organizations:the shadowed,the petrovich family and the bakers dozen
Why should we accept you:i think i would be a pretty good member that would help a lot in the org
What do you bring to our organization:I bring respect to all my comrades and effectiveness when working with myself and others :)
accepted into interview stage, contact me on discord at: GamingWolv#1651

VaporMac

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: bdog731
How active are you: 3-4 Days a week
Player Level: 192
Current Wealth: 946k
Current / Past Organizations: None Currently wasn't In a org since like a year or two ago
Why should we accept you: I have large assets and vast skills as well as knowledge and experience which would be useful as well as I am looking for others with the same attributes to enjoy myself with.
What do you bring to our organization: I bring along my experience in playing as well as the ability to utilize my skills and assets for the organization as well as a dedicated member who likes to have fun and will get any task complete.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: bdog731
How active are you: 3-4 Days a week
Player Level: 192
Current Wealth: 946k
Current / Past Organizations: None Currently wasn't In a org since like a year or two ago
Why should we accept you: I have large assets and vast skills as well as knowledge and experience which would be useful as well as I am looking for others with the same attributes to enjoy myself with.
What do you bring to our organization: I bring along my experience in playing as well as the ability to utilize my skills and assets for the organization as well as a dedicated member who likes to have fun and will get any task complete.
Under review

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@VaporMac accepted, sorry for the long wait

@Wolv has resigned from Senator

As for me I won’t be co-leading the org until the end of this month which is when I move to college and start classes

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@VaporMac accepted, sorry for the long wait

@Wolv has resigned from Senator

As for me I won’t be co-leading the org until the end of this month which is when I move to college and start classes
Got high hopes for this org still like I always have, y’all will come back... just take your time

uwu

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

214 would like to make a alliance I didint see the first one if i posted it

Wolv

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A.V.L.N is requesting an Allie.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ive decided to resign :eyes:

jphscc

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Joao Cardoso
Steam Name: "I don't know"
How active are you?: holidays almost full day, Friday after lunch and night and weekend afternoon and night.
Player Level: 92
Current Wealth: Net worth = 350k
Current Organization / Past Organizations: I was in one but I don't remember the name because it was too strange.
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I really enjoy playing this game, I have a lot of time to play, I'm really friendly and always trying to help friends, I'm good at "PvP", I have all the stuff to do guns and drugs.
What do you bring to our organization?
I would reinforce the army with tactics, money if needed and a lot of fun (with moderation).

I hope you have a great day/afternoon/night.
A big hug from Cardoso :)

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Name: Joao Cardoso
Steam Name: "I don't know"
How active are you?: holidays almost full day, Friday after lunch and night and weekend afternoon and night.
Player Level: 92
Current Wealth: Net worth = 350k
Current Organization / Past Organizations: I was in one but I don't remember the name because it was too strange.
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I really enjoy playing this game, I have a lot of time to play, I'm really friendly and always trying to help friends, I'm good at "PvP", I have all the stuff to do guns and drugs.
What do you bring to our organization?
I would reinforce the army with tactics, money if needed and a lot of fun (with moderation).

I hope you have a great day/afternoon/night.
A big hug from Cardoso :)
Uh. We’re not the most active organization, just a heads up. You’ve been moved to the interview state I guess... Contact gm1003 on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.