reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The Foundation
The Foundation is a group of coordinated and driven men who seek to gain control over the grand theft auto market aswell as produce top notch narcotics. Being founded in Rockford, the group is noctorious for auto theft and response times to criminal endevours. Members are known to carry firearms consistently and at moments notice band together to back each other up as well as well as raid and steal. The Foundation hold a very high pride for themselves and couldn't care less who you are, they will jack your whip, they will bury you under, and they will not take shit from you. Rockford thought the city was as evil as it could be, they haven't seen anything yet.
The organization holds a very high emphasis on vehicle theft and drug creation. Members are to be constantly jacking cars whenever possible , and reporting to higher ups when needed.
The Boss is Zawait
Initiation is simple,
Follow these rules and respect your family to move up in power.

1. Never steal from your family or our allies.
  2. Always stay strapped.
  3. Respect the business.
  4. Listen to your family members with higher authority or you will be dealt with fairly.
  5. Never associate with police.
  6. Never leave your radio at home always be listening and ready for orders.
  7. Be professional.
  8. Follow the structure of the mafia as you will be given a layout of what the enterprise is all about when initiated.
  9. Do not be disrespectful to anyone in or outside of the family as we are all about our business.
  10. Lastly keep it real.
Ranks
Suit: Trenchcoat White & Black Suit with Tie #21 Founder (Leader) : Zawait Alsama

Suit: Closed White & Black Suit with Tie #21 CEO (Admin) : Tyro Snow, Denzel George

Suit: Open White & Black Suit with Tie #21 Employee (Member) : Jack Johnson, Dylan Taylor

Suit: Open White & Black Suit with Tie #21 Associate (Member) : Makhi Wilson

Non Premium Suit: Open Black Suit with Tie #21

Cars: White

Application

In game name:
Player Level:
Bank Account:
Skill Levels:
Why you want to join:

Allies: The Professionals, Aegis INC.

Neutral:

War/Hated:

cash2.jpg

Last edited:

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

hmmm I remember this from somewhere. Anyway goodluck with the org

Garry Johnson | Poot

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In game name: Jack Johnson
Player Level: 120
Bank Account: 31k exactly
Skill Levels: 20180501205129_1.jpg
Why you want to join: b/c tyro snow is in it and im bored

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You may want to change the name because it was the most popular and powerful organization back in the day, so you might get some hate for it.
That's the point were recognizing their former glory and reviving The Foundation to its former glory

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The Foundation
The Foundation is a group of coordinated and driven men who seek to gain control over the grand theft auto market aswell as produce top notch narcotics. Being founded in Rockford, the group is noctorious for auto theft and response times to criminal endevours. Members are known to carry firearms consistently and at moments notice band together to back each other up as well as well as raid and steal. The Foundation hold a very high pride for themselves and couldn't care less who you are, they will jack your whip, they will bury you under, and they will not take shit from you. Rockford thought the city was as evil as it could be, they haven't seen anything yet.
The organization holds a very high emphasis on vehicle theft and drug creation. Members are to be constantly jacking cars whenever possible , and reporting to higher ups when needed.
The Boss is Zawait
Initiation is simple,
Follow these rules and respect your family to move up in power.

1. Never steal from your family or our allies.
  2. Always stay strapped.
  3. Respect the business.
  4. Listen to your family members with higher authority or you will be dealt with fairly.
  5. Never associate with police.
  6. Never leave your radio at home always be listening and ready for orders.
  7. Be professional.
  8. Follow the structure of the mafia as you will be given a layout of what the enterprise is all about when initiated.
  9. Do not be disrespectful to anyone in or outside of the family as we are all about our business.
  10. Lastly keep it real.
Ranks
Suit: Trenchcoat White & Black Suit with Tie #21 Founder (Leader) : Zawait Alsama

Suit: Closed White & Black Suit with Tie #21 CEO (Admin) : Tyro Snow

Suit: Open White & Black Suit with Tie #21 Employee (Member) : Jack Johnson

Suit: Open White & Black Suit with Tie #21 Associate (Member) :

Non Premium Suit: Open Black Suit with Tie #21

Application

In game name:
Player Level:
Bank Account:
Skill Levels:
Why you want to join:

Allies: The Professionals, Aegis INC.

Neutral:

War/Hated:

cash2.jpg
IGN: Makhi Wilson
Player Level: 78
Bank Account: 39k, Scars which i get from a friend and Deag's
Skill Levels: Mining=Silver, metalwork=Steel Bars, crafting=lvl 15, woodcutting=20

Why I Want to Join: I was apart of Century Street Mafia and i believe this is the bigger and better version of it. Tyro was one of the main people if hes in here then it has to be something great.

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

IGN: Makhi Wilson
Player Level: 78
Bank Account: 39k, Scars which i get from a friend and Deag's
Skill Levels: Mining=Silver, metalwork=Steel Bars, crafting=lvl 15, woodcutting=20

Why I Want to Join: I was apart of Century Street Mafia and i believe this is the bigger and better version of it. Tyro was one of the main people if hes in here then it has to be something great.
ACCEPTED

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Austin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In game name: Dylan taylor
Player Level: 73
Bank Account: Multiple Makarovs and full of copper and iron bars
Skill Levels: Level 52 mining, level 23 metal working, level 10 crafting, level 6 farming, woodcutting level 26, everything else hasn’t been started
Why you want to join: I want to join due to the mishap of Century Street, it’s a shame but I still want to mine and do something for an organization.

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In game name: Dylan taylor
Player Level: 73
Bank Account: Multiple Makarovs and full of copper and iron bars
Skill Levels: Level 52 mining, level 23 metal working, level 10 crafting, level 6 farming, woodcutting level 26, everything else hasn’t been started
Why you want to join: I want to join due to the mishap of Century Street, it’s a shame but I still want to mine and do something for an organization.
ACCEPTED Contact a the Founder or CEO for an invite!

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You can never be the real Foundation.

Austin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This Organization has been closed due to most members being banned! Sorry for the time wasted if you applied and those to read it, again sorry for the inconvienence... Have a nice Day!