Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Dear Glass Knight Armory,

This is Tye with MOE but its just me contacting you about allowing the purchase of class 2/3 firearms. I need pew pews to defend myself against the criminal underworld active in Monoford. Should you permit such purchases, I look forward a strong partnership in the future. So I can protect my dog who has been stole over 37 times this month.

We look forward from hearing from you,
Sir Tye Shaw.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Dear Glass Knight Armory,

This is Tye with MOE but its just me contacting you about allowing the purchase of class 2/3 firearms. I need pew pews to defend myself against the criminal underworld active in Monoford. Should you permit such purchases, I look forward a strong partnership in the future. So I can protect my dog who has been stole over 37 times this month.

We look forward from hearing from you,
Sir Tye Shaw.
Good Morning Tye,

We appreciate you reaching out to us! We'll get you put into the system shortly and you'll be able to purchase whatever firearms you want with no questions asked! We hope this streamlines your visits in the future and look forward to your patronage.

Sincerly,
Glass Knight Armory

(P.S. Sorry to hear about your poor dog. 37 times? So unfortunate its almost impressive)

Reactions: Tye

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Announcements:
The Glass Knight Armory has expanded into The Glass Knight Industries! With this change we add a new company under the Glass Knight brand, The Glass Knight Tavern, as well as plans for an upcoming company The Glass Mercenary.
Additionally, the Glass Knight Armory has had a small touch up as well. In addition to a new logo, we've cleaned up our records. All those who were previously permitted informally will now need to submit a formal application for permission to purchase class 2/3 arms. We've also purged our ban list of non-violent offenders [You get a second chance Roger (@Green Gatorade Water Bottle)]. We also regretfully announce we have formally cut ties with John Mcbob. We wish him luck on his future endeavors.
There will be touchup over the next few days that will not necessarily be announced, so keep an eye out for price changes for both The Glass Knight Armory and The Glass Knight Tavern.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Announcement:
After great delay, The Glass Knight Industries shall be reopening soon (after some much needed renovation and market evaluation). Initial Armory business will likely be a bit slow while we grease up the cogs and procure resources, but in the meantime the Tavern does have a few finely aged bottles still in reserve for those with a thirst for something exquisite. Be on the look out for pop up Tavern or Armory openings, and feel free to reach out to the CEO Mr.Delficio if you have interest in one of the reserve bottles.