Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewie Monifinguers

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Yo, what's good ladies and gents. It's your friendly neighborhood tea sipper here (aka Vinny Bendetti) back at you again with another amazing innovation. So I am going to be hosting a lottery that will be drawn every week (or when 20 people join.) There will be 3 lotteries: (1k entry), (5k entry), and (20k entry.) This will allow everybody to take part no matter what's in their wallet!

The lotto will be drawn via random name selection on a raffle site. Everyone's name will be entered and I will record the raffle being draw so you know there will be no funny business going on. At some point, I may even live stream it! Since this is a new idea I am not sure how long it will last and it depend on how many people are interested, so if your interested and want to join find me in-game (Vinny Bierman) and give me the money and your name will be added!

1k Lottery to enter find Vinny Bierman in-game and hand over the 1k and your name will appear in this list!
Current Entries:

5k Lottery t
o enter find Vinny Bierman in-game and hand over the 5k and your name will appear in this list!
Current Entries:

20k Lottery t
o enter find Vinny Bierman in-game and hand over the 20k and your name will appear in this list!
Current Entries:

Important Information:

All the lottos will be drawn on Sunday at 8PM GMT and the winner will receive everyone's entry -the tax.
After each week the entries will be wiped and you will need to pay again to enter the next lotto
The next draw will be on the 20th of September
Each draw will be recorded and posted on youtube
Each lotto will be taxed 5 percent off the winnings (so if you win 100,000 you will be taxed 5000) as it takes time to run the lotto. However this first lotto (drawn on 20th of September, will not be taxed!)
Lottos will need a minimum of 5 entries to roll, otherwise it won't be drawn and everyone will be refunded

Max 1 entry per player

Employees:
Vinny Bierman (owner) (Able to take entry fees)

Blacklists:
None

Last edited:

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Sounds like fun, might need to join in myself! (BTW I think your entry list have a typo, they all say pay 1k to enter)

Status
Not open for further replies.