Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

nglh2sW.png

The Longfellow Thieves
Founded by the Irish Gentleman himself, Jimmy Longfellow.
Well-liked by many and a slippery fellow to the authorities, Jimmy is primarily motivated by money, for himself and his friends. As such, the Longfellow Thieves intend to follow this same goal.

The Aims of the Organisation
Quite simple, the Longfellow Thieves is about making as much money for the organisation as possible, but with secondary goals of unifying criminality, and opposing police or government rule. The Longfellows may be easily hired to accompany other acts of criminality, operating as workers, security, extra guns and drivers.

Typical Organisational Action
Given our leader's connections and knowledge about Rockford's Underworld, Longfellow Thieves will be expecting to make larger waves in the city than previously. Anything from solidly cranking out money to full on fights can be expected while in the Thieves.

Direct Allies

Other allies may include any criminal or Org that has not taken actions against us.

Enemies

Police and Government forces (Not including Mechanics, EMS, or any non-lethal Gov job.)
This opposition is typically counted as more important than any gang warfare.

To join

Invitations are only possible in-game. Asking Jimmy to join is a good way to join, but offers will be given to skilled criminals on-site.

Our expectations of you
You will not work for, or assist the enforcement of government law.
You may appear to indirectly assist in order to further criminal means, but you cannot directly assist them, or help them become better off from your actions.
You will be expected to make money for the organisations, provide small jobs for low-level criminals, and if possible, assist other crime groups, but Longfellow Thieves must come first during our operations.
If asked by anyone if you are a member of the Longfellow Thieves, you are not allowed to deny it.

Our Gang Colour is a Deep Green

Last edited:

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Speak to Jimmy Longfellow

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Announcement:
We are no longer merged with The Chicago Outfit.
Members who are still in Chicago are free and welcome to negotiate existing membership with that leadership on their own terms, but are not obligated to stay with either group.

You can see a detailed explanation for our departure here.

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

The Romanian Mafia would like to form a alliance

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I have made our position on Luxury offical now; we consider them enemies.

We believe Luxury is counter-productive to what should be the main objective of all gangs; profit.
We believe their recruiting policies to be lax and chaotic. Luxury has been scraping the bottom of the barrel for any runaway or scumbag that would otherwise find themselves unwelcome in any organisation.
We welcome all and any action against this gang, and will freely assist in actions against luxury over pre-existing diplomatic ties. (Better to clear the chaff for more respectable dealings anyway.)

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Also, due to the reforming of the new 'The Chicago Mafia' we consider past diplomacy void. For actions taken against us, we now officially consider Chicago Mafia enemies.

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Stand Against the unprofessional , immature organization called Luxury as we tear them down limb by limb.

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Not a great picture, but then, he didn't do a very good attempt at mugging me:
t6Fasvx.png

Jack Everadon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Go ahead and add disconnected. to your enemies, although you may have already been killed enough times to do so.

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Never heard of them

Delta.

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Go ahead and add disconnected. to your enemies, although you may have already been killed enough times to do so.
Yea and jack although me and you go way back to the old families of rockford, i won’t hesitate to pull the trigger if you threaten my life. Also have never heard of “disconnected”

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Newsletter

Luxury has been disband

Luxury has been targeted by many organizations, and I thank you for that, it brought life to our RP, but after multiple members being banned and inactive, along with some members deciding to leave, It's time for us to pack up all the money we made, and move to a new city. With that being said, you will no longer see Justin Sinclair around.

On an OOC note, thank you all for either attacking us and giving us something to do while we grow for hours on end, or even base with us during those hours. Even the small things like rob the bank or taking hostages.

Hope to see you all sometime in a new city.

roravenue

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Not like your org has done anything to defeat Luxury.

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

It's fine that you think that. But I'd prefer you stay out of the thread unless you have something constructive.

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The Longfellow Thieves is on hiatus while the new crew system settles in. I'm happy to assist any members as if the group still existed, but I'm not entirely sure if I want to make it a primary group yet.
Sort of a, wait-until-the-dust-settles sort of thing.

In the meantime, I will be bothering the PD.

Valdrec

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

WE'RE BACK

Feeling that the time is right, Jimmy Longfellow has returned to again recruit Thieves.
The organisation aims to become a much more major player in Rockford's Underworld.