• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.

The Lost Guardians

Chris Heist

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
Austria
Hmmm.i am hungry for pies! Where are your shops located?

Chris Heist

Banned
Banned
Nov 19, 2018
Austria
Victor Corporations.

Me as the VC Divison Commander would like to Cooperate with eachother. Meaning we are willing to share an alliance.

The JD

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Oct 19, 2018
Your Player Level: (75+) 71

Your Money: (100k+) 105,000

Your Weapons: (Must always have a weapon readily available) 10 mp5s 2 vectors

Your Punishment History: 1 warning point a long time ago

Tell us about you: I am a a very active member and am on almost everyday. I like to rp and to help others. I am able to fight well when I need too but I don't just chase frags. I know quite a bit of people on the server I feel I can help to make this org better and stronger.

Why do you want to join The Lost Guardians? I was invited to make an app by chef and know like everyone in the org. I feel it is a good org with active members who are fun to play with and know what they are talking about. You guys don't chase frags and understand the game. Those are the type of allies I want on this server and I feel I can benefit this org.

Chef

Aug 21, 2017
United States of America
Your Player Level: (75+) 71

Your Money: (100k+) 105,000

Your Weapons: (Must always have a weapon readily available) 10 mp5s 2 vectors

Your Punishment History: 1 warning point a long time ago

Tell us about you: I am a a very active member and am on almost everyday. I like to rp and to help others. I am able to fight well when I need too but I don't just chase frags. I know quite a bit of people on the server I feel I can help to make this org better and stronger.

Why do you want to join The Lost Guardians? I was invited to make an app by chef and know like everyone in the org. I feel it is a good org with active members who are fun to play with and know what they are talking about. You guys don't chase frags and understand the game. Those are the type of allies I want on this server and I feel I can benefit this org.
Application Accepted! Please contact Eldar Shakmarov or Peter Ying in the city.

Jul 21, 2018
The 14K Triad's Would like An official Alliance. And would like to Take on Any enemies of Your's when we return as an act of our Friendship.

Top Bottom