Not open for further replies.

FinnleyV

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format| Lul
Do you really want to join the Monster Family? - Yes I do
Are you sure? - Positive
Are you currently in D-Class? / Tag a higher up to confirm this No?
Are you over the age of 18 or as mature as one? - eh Yes ;)
In Game Name - Finnley Monster
Current Level - 128
Skill Levels Screenshots - Don’t have acess to them right now but I let was this back on monolith so this is kinda like a baseline https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....455/0A1EA44D19BBA8F34E5FDF00B65DF39D4522B92A/ Msg me if you really need my new ones
Previous Organizations- Black widow , Veira Family , quite a few from Rockford , The diamond Family
Where do you think you fit in best with our org? (choose a rank) - B-class
do you know how to craft guns? - Yes I have a high level in crafting them and also have the equipment
Favorite method of earning money in the city? - LSD/Making guns / Robbing things
Do you have leadership skills? As well can you prove that to us? - I can really show my leader ship skills in any assaults or defenses as I have a lot of experience in the field
Why should we hire you? - I know Monolith inside out been around for a long time I’m a good shot know how to make sure my men are safe and also striking fear into enemies however I have had bad run ins with the monster Family before Which where accidents but I would like to mend the relationship by putting my all into working for you
How much money do you have? - 90k
How many guns do you own? - 15
How many people do you think you have killed? - 700+ - Gametracker from Rockford and now combined
What kind of car do you drive? - Jeep - Range Rover
Will you stay loyal to the Family? -Yes
Do you own any jewellery- I don’t think so
How many suits do you own? - 4
How many cosmetics do you own? - 6

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format| Lul
Do you really want to join the Monster Family? - Yes I do
Are you sure? - Positive
Are you currently in D-Class? / Tag a higher up to confirm this No?
Are you over the age of 18 or as mature as one? - eh Yes ;)
In Game Name - Finnley Monster
Current Level - 128
Skill Levels Screenshots - Don’t have acess to them right now but I let was this back on monolith so this is kinda like a baseline https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....455/0A1EA44D19BBA8F34E5FDF00B65DF39D4522B92A/ Msg me if you really need my new ones
Previous Organizations- Black widow , Veira Family , quite a few from Rockford , The diamond Family
Where do you think you fit in best with our org? (choose a rank) - B-class
do you know how to craft guns? - Yes I have a high level in crafting them and also have the equipment
Favorite method of earning money in the city? - LSD/Making guns / Robbing things
Do you have leadership skills? As well can you prove that to us? - I can really show my leader ship skills in any assaults or defenses as I have a lot of experience in the field
Why should we hire you? - I know Monolith inside out been around for a long time I’m a good shot know how to make sure my men are safe and also striking fear into enemies however I have had bad run ins with the monster Family before Which where accidents but I would like to mend the relationship by putting my all into working for you
How much money do you have? - 90k
How many guns do you own? - 15
How many people do you think you have killed? - 700+ - Gametracker from Rockford and now combined
What kind of car do you drive? - Jeep - Range Rover
Will you stay loyal to the Family? -Yes
Do you own any jewellery- I don’t think so
How many suits do you own? - 4
How many cosmetics do you own? - 6

*APPLICATION DENIED*

Last edited:

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

" WITH AN OVER LACK OF ATTENDANCE AND LOYALTY WITH IN THE ORG ITSELF THE MONSTER FAMILY WILL NOW BE DROPPING VICTOR CORP FROM OUR ALLIES. WE HOPE THEIR ARE NO HARD FEELINGS. KEEP IN MIND THAT THEIR ARE NO PROBLEMS BETWEEN OUR ORGS. WE AS A GROUP JUST FEEL THAT VICTOR CORP NEEDS MORE TIME TO FIND THEIR FOOTING."

SINCERELY
BENNY THE MONSTER

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Bear

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yuh

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, decided to take a break from Paralake, I'll be on vacation in rockford, till probably monoford comes out, Goodbye for now.

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hey, decided to take a break from Paralake, I'll be on vacation in rockford, till probably monoford comes out, Goodbye for now.

Enjoy your vacation sir. We will be here when you return.

KbsmokeJDM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'll also be vacationing from Paralake to Blaine County and Los Santos as a whole. See you guys when Monoford is open!

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'll also be vacationing from Paralake to Blaine County and Los Santos as a whole. See you guys when Monoford is open!

As well to you sir enjoy your vacation. See you later

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

*RELATIONS UPATED*

Last edited:

prowhiteboy64

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Do you really want to join the Monster Family? - Yes
Are you sure? - Yes
Are you currently in D-Class? / Tag a higher up to confirm this: Nope.
Are you over the age of 18 or as mature as one? - 16, But i am as Mature as a 18+
In Game Name - John Wrinkletin
Current Level - 106
Skill Levels Screenshots - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1616287008
Previous Organizations - None (That i Remember)
Where do you think you fit in best with our org? (choose a rank) - C-Class
do you know how to craft guns? - Yes.
Favorite method of earning money in the city? - Any Method, Not really Focused.
Do you have leadership skills? As well can you prove that to us? - A Little Bit, Im able to, A Bit.
Why should we hire you? - I Used to be in Rockford, After a Fun Time with Old Pals, Gaining Experienece In this City, But now Since The Move to Rockford Occured, I have been forced to Re-Learn What to handle, Deal With, and Expect, And Currently i am Willing to Trust A Org im in, Im Capeable of Doing Anything Asked of me, Im Able to Make a Few Assault Rifles, And anything Needed From a Person Attempting to Join this Organization.
How much money do you have? - 35,007$ (Wont be this as im about to buy the Last Factory Piece i gotta buy)
How many guns do you own? - 5 (Gained from killing Raiders, and a pal)
How many people do you think you have killed? - 3 (At MINIMUM, im not Good With memory)
What kind of car do you drive? - A Cheap Jeep like Vehicle.
Will you stay loyal to the Family? - Of Course
Do you own any jewelry? - No, Unfortunately.
How many suits do you own? - As Stated for Jewerly.
How many cosmetics do you own? -
As Stated for Jewerly

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Do you really want to join the Monster Family? - Yes
Are you sure? - Yes
Are you currently in D-Class? / Tag a higher up to confirm this: Nope.
Are you over the age of 18 or as mature as one? - 16, But i am as Mature as a 18+
In Game Name - John Wrinkletin
Current Level - 106
Skill Levels Screenshots - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1616287008
Previous Organizations - None (That i Remember)
Where do you think you fit in best with our org? (choose a rank) - C-Class
do you know how to craft guns? - Yes.
Favorite method of earning money in the city? - Any Method, Not really Focused.
Do you have leadership skills? As well can you prove that to us? - A Little Bit, Im able to, A Bit.
Why should we hire you? - I Used to be in Rockford, After a Fun Time with Old Pals, Gaining Experienece In this City, But now Since The Move to Rockford Occured, I have been forced to Re-Learn What to handle, Deal With, and Expect, And Currently i am Willing to Trust A Org im in, Im Capeable of Doing Anything Asked of me, Im Able to Make a Few Assault Rifles, And anything Needed From a Person Attempting to Join this Organization.
How much money do you have? - 35,007$ (Wont be this as im about to buy the Last Factory Piece i gotta buy)
How many guns do you own? - 5 (Gained from killing Raiders, and a pal)
How many people do you think you have killed? - 3 (At MINIMUM, im not Good With memory)
What kind of car do you drive? - A Cheap Jeep like Vehicle.
Will you stay loyal to the Family? - Of Course
Do you own any jewelry? - No, Unfortunately.
How many suits do you own? - As Stated for Jewerly.
How many cosmetics do you own? - As Stated for Jewerly

*APPLICATION ON HOLD*

"DUE TO THE AMOUNT CURRENTLY IN MONSTER FAMILY YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE HELD FOR MONSTER STEEL OR MONSTER NEWS NETWORK. YOU WILL HAVE THE CHOICE FOR BOTH. THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME SIR."

SINCERELY

BENNY THE MONSTER

Last edited:

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Lewis Stevens

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

|Organization Relation Contract]
How do you feel about The Monster Family? - They seem fine and i haven't encountered any problems with them
Do you want peace or war? - Peace
Why do you want that? - Because we would like to have trustworthy and reliable allies and i believe The Monster Family will provide this
What is your organizations name? - The Stevens
What does your group want from us? - We want reliable people to help us with gunfights and money making methods
Will you be there to help us when we need you? - Yes imessage Lewis Stevens and i'll see what my Organization can do
Will you remain loyal to our family? - Yes if we get shown loyalty we will provide it back.
[Lewis Stevens] [17:00 12/01/2019]

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

|Organization Relation Contract]
How do you feel about The Monster Family? - They seem fine and i haven't encountered any problems with them
Do you want peace or war? - Peace
Why do you want that? - Because we would like to have trustworthy and reliable allies and i believe The Monster Family will provide this
What is your organizations name? - The Stevens
What does your group want from us? - We want reliable people to help us with gunfights and money making methods
Will you be there to help us when we need you? - Yes imessage Lewis Stevens and i'll see what my Organization can do
Will you remain loyal to our family? - Yes if we get shown loyalty we will provide it back.
[Lewis Stevens] [17:00 12/01/2019]

*APPLICATION REVIEWED*
*ACCEPTED*

" UNSURE IF WE HAVE MET YET NON THE LESS HAPPY TO SEE YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING SIDES WITH THE STONGEST FAMILIY AROUND. IM SURE IN TIME WE WILL MEET. WELCOME SIR."

SINCERELY
BENNY THE MONSTER

Last edited:

Ketamine™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

*UPDATED*

+ added changes to Allies

+ added the 3 new divisions to join under

+ added new questions to application

+ added Holiday break status