[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

THE OG’S

The OG’S are a group of Originals the top dogs that have the money and are known in the town. Most of the members will be friends and past orgs. We want no beef with any orgs where here to make money as a business.

If you have a problem with us we can solve it another way than shooting for a few days or weeks and both sides losing money. When we could both be making money and not losing unnecessary money. In my eyes if most of the people that i've know for a while are not busy with there org there currently in because the fall of veira family. This will be serious org even though i have been seen as a minge for a long time. But People can change and this will be a business org.

Ranks

TBA MSG ME IF U Want in org will be up in 2 weaks

-xNU3Rv-aOdB4CU3nRT2m2FV8jfn3JuAsXrZw8AXP0n_aZOZNBCY0nnEEO5hNLoRfQxPbA7RUmcei34YaL2-OvMaRoVLwHKg2jxlWlyA0C1v5hRtAlTEoXAu-5MsZ-NCC1Lstt32

Last edited:

Tyro

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

CaN I ApPly FoR YoUr ClAn

[Snow] Tyler

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Jack Everadon July veteren ???? also my form acc was made a while after i started playing and compare our form accs mine was made before u

FunkMasterFlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Good luck with your organization. I respect your use of other methods than violence to sort out problems.

Accertly

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Sorry, please state me the rule that I can't post on threads when I quit.
I never said there was a rule about it. I simply think you made the entire "Im quitting" post to get attention because if you were truly quitting there would be no reason for you to come on the forums and talk shit.

Accertly

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

How am I doing it for attention? I made a goodbye post to let others know that I will be leaving and to say goodbye to people. You saying I'm doing it for attention is saying that every ones is for attention. Please stop acting like you're all "tough" just because you're mentor.
I don't believe I was acting "tough". I was simply stating that in my opinion you were doing it for attention. The reason I believe this for you specifically is because you made the goodbye post twice, I assume because not enough people saw it. You also made the goodbye post then continued to play and be active on the forums. I am saying these things base on what I have observed and I'm not trying to act tough at all. The reason I commented on the first place is because you come on the post trying to put other people down because of their org name.