Status
Not open for further replies.

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I am Kazumi Smitherz. I help newcomers who can't quite get money, like how I was at first when I became a citizen. I show them around the city, and help them get money and resources to start getting money! I also help people who went down the wrong lane with services that include: Bail, short-term semi-free car loans*, no-interest P2P loans, free weekly food and water**, free ride share, community service jobs***, and free shelter at the hospital, police station, and at homes that generous people are sharing.
(* One loan car currently available. ** Food and water is provided from local donors and farms. *** Jobs include: Yard work, water boy, ride share drivers, and volunteer work at the fire station and police station)
Insurance for home-sharing is optional, and costs 100$ every 15 minutes, or 300 upfront. Covers any damages or stolen objects caused by people we are providing services to.
Any form of fraud, theft, or severe hostility will be met with lethal force.
Insurance on ride-sharing is covered by either your paycheck, or your insurance (50 dollars).
Loaner cars have insurance included with the package.
All volunteer workers have a paycheck of 400$ every 15 minutes.
Loans are provided by the local bank, and must be payed in 3 weeks, or you will be charged with fraud. Loans are 15,000, no more or less.
You pay for gas, repairs, and 15% of the cars value (if driven more then 2 miles) when getting a loaner car.
We will gladly help you, so Imessage Kazumi Smitherz when they are awake for more details, or write a message below this posting.
Format:
Services wanted:
Services provided: (N/A if not a donor)
Name:
Org:
Time you will work: (N/A if not working)

Items/amount of money you would like to donate: (N/A if not donating money)

We are hiring! We need drivers, accountants, psychologists, security, cooks, and assistants to myself.

Last edited:

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This thread is a WIP, so I am very sorry for any inconveniences.
I will be editing this in the near future to correct grammar, spelling, fix eye-candy-missingness, and missing info.

Last edited:

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.