• Poll closed .

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The Phage Mafia
This Organization is CLOSED

220px-PhageExterior.svg.png
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Motto's

"Embrace the Phage don't fear it"
-Dakuan Phage
"We are The Phage Mafia. We are Family. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Embrace us"
-Dakuan Phage

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
About Us

We are a family organization we work as a family. We support people in need of help with life in monolith we support the rich and the poor we help the poor grow and the rich thrive. We never leave our members behind we always stay together and we are one. No one will ever get in our way we thrive off of each other and we grow as a family. When you disrespect one of us you disrespect all of us.
"Family is Key" -Dakuan Phage

What is the Phage

The Phage is a marking that is on our whole family. The Phage has been passed down from generation to generation the Phage has been alive for many years it has had many different names and many different host body's. The most recent and the most greatest Phage host of all is Dakuan Phage. The Phage host is the one who spreads the Phage to his family he gives his family life. The Phage is a marking that makes our members who they are. The Phage makes our family stronger in every way possible. People fear the Phage we embrace the Phage.
"Embrace what you fear" -Dakuan Phage
My life in monolith

I was first a pour man wanting to become something big and rule the city. At first i would get a lot of money and just spend it all on random stuff. I would be losing money everywhere i was never able to keep a stable bank account. I used to live on the street with no home and no family. Then i joined a org called Backwood Rebals everyone hated them especially the Rockford Cartel we then ran them out of the city and then came the Century Street Mafia we battled and battled with them and as well we ran them out of the city to. Then we were bored we had no enemies everyone was scared of us but then one day the group was disbanded. After that i left the city for about 4 months and i came back better than ever after i came back i went threw many different names and i started getting money quicker faster and better then one day i felt a jolt in my body it was a Phage when i felt it i became it i felt more powerful, stronger, faster, I felt unstoppable. Then the Phage spoke to me and said the time has come for me to rule the city. So here we are now where soon i will rule this city with my family by my side.
Rules (YOU GET 3 STRIKES)

Don’t disrespect HIGHER UPS

Follow the CHAIN OF COMMAND

Don’t kill or rob MEMBERS or ALLIES

Never disrespect THE GODFATHER

Follow your UNIFORM/CAR COLOR at all times(Unless you don't have money for the uniform then that will become your goal to get the uniform)
Uniform/Car Colors

(Non-Premium) The uniform is the OPEN BLACK SUIT and TIE #16

(Premium) The uniform is the TRENCHCOAT BLACK & BLACK SUIT and TIE #16

(Premium) The uniform is the CLOSED BLACK & BLACK SUIT and TIE #16

(Premium) The uniform is the THREE-PIECE BLACK & BLACK SUIT and TIE #16

(Premium) The cosmetics are TOQUE BLANCHE HAT and a BLACK BANDANNA

(Non-Premium) BLACK CAR with (Premium) RED UNDERGLOW
Ranking

God Father
Dakuan Phage
More Ranks coming soon
Father
Yamaha Toronto
More Ranks coming soon
Father coming soon
Father
Every Month there will be a member selected for the member of the month this member will show that they are loyal, mature, and are active in the community.
The reward is $20,000

Member of the month
No one till we get members
Application (OPEN)

Are you sure you are ready to join The Phage Mafia are you sure you have the courage to take on The Phage marking.
The Phage will become a life style.

Character Name:

Steam Name:

Player level:

Are you capable of being mature?

Are you capable of following orders?

What are your past organizations:

Refers (If there is any):

Which branch do you want to join:

A brief story about your life in monolith:
Allie Format (OPEN)
Steam Name:

In-Game Name:

How many members do you have:

What is your organization name:

PS: Apply in the forum page do not send it threw private conversations
Relations with Organizations

Zancudo Family
PS. If you can not see certain things, go to the bottom of the page, click Xenxith and switch it to dark.

Last edited:

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Read our new stuff in our forums "About Us" and "What is the Phage" and "My life in monolith" and always remember "Embrace the Phage don't fear it"

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Go look at our "Motto's" as well

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello! I'm The leader of The Smith Family and Respect what i just read and say we stand for the same values. Message me Ingame if ya see me so we can talk about a Ongoing future of being allies possibly!

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello! I'm The leader of The Smith Family and Respect what i just read and say we stand for the same values. Message me Ingame if ya see me so we can talk about a Ongoing future of being allies possibly!

I will probably be on in about 3-4 days i am on vacation at the moment and my laptop can not run gmod can i also get your in-game name

Last edited:

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

We finally have a father for the vongola branch he will be adding ranks soon and we are waiting for our other father

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The Zancudo Family would like to Allie with you (The Phage Mafia)

Navetta

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

We are now allies with the Zancudo Family