John Santoro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

To be quite frank, I am tired of the bias I face from some of the staff from this server. I am sure many of you have certain staff that you already know you lost the sit just because of your relationship with staff. The bias against me is so bad that I have staff monitoring me for time and time again just to catch a slip-up. There is no excuse to this bias, I don't want to hear "Oh its your rep" or "they are doing their job." This is frankly a really exasperating part of monolith that constantly annoys me. I took a break from monolith for like a month and then when I come back I have certain staff already saying "again?!?!" or "do you ever not break rules". This is honestly making me very close to leaving this server since I can't even have a fun time without sits that I have no chance of winning and, honestly, are a waste of my time.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The fact that you are being brought to these sits to have enough of these discussions in the first place might indicate changes are needed not only on the side of staff...

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

He's correct. There's a difference between bias and someone having a shoddy punishment history. If you have tons of punishments - that's on you if you're treated as such.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

With the stuff you put out I wouldn't be surprised if staff didn't like you.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Embrace it trust me youll be better off

Reactions: Tye

Tye

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

John Santoro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly these replies is all the evidence I need to boost my first post. Like Mr.Alex, I am not sure what insecurities you have that you feel you need to be a jerk to everyone even those who you haven't met in game, but your bias is very well pronounced.

Zenius

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

I have no bias against you and I really don't see how me posting that is being a "jerk". I will elaborate, you post these threads claiming staff have a bias agains't you without providing any sort of proof. Which will just add to the reasons why people hate staff. I am not defending staff because I "like them" I only like a handful of them, but that is my own opinion and I don't go around making threads saying what problems I have with any of them. If I have any problems with them abusing their powers or something like that I go to PMX or Devul. Also it's funny how you say I have insecurities when you're posting about being denied mentor and now this. Seems to me like you're just projecting.

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you feel that a staff member was biased in a administrative sit, make a staff report (with evidence) against them.

Instead of taking the time to complain about staff members being biased (which you have no evidence), use this time instead to read the server rules to avoid being put into sits.

There's a difference between bias and someone having a past grave of punishments. If you constantly get yourself into administrative sits that are made against you, expect to be punished/warned if you were in the wrong.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly these replies is all the evidence I need to boost my first post. Like Mr.Alex, I am not sure what insecurities you have that you feel you need to be a jerk to everyone even those who you haven't met in game, but your bias is very well pronounced.
Not really