Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

THE PROFESSIONALS
UtP02I5.jpg
VMfa2Mb.jpg

ORIGINAL IMAGE IS MADE BY OVERKILL SOFTWARE

Who are we?
We came to Rockford for one thing. Money. We don't care about the taking over the city or having control. Drugs, theft, murder, anything for some bands. We are soon moving to an unnamed city (Not named due to rivals following) known right now as Monoford

Rules
Do not raid, mug, attack, or snitch on allies
Don't be a minge
Mastermind/Grinders say are final
Respect your fellow org members
Do not judge someone based on wealth

You are given 3 chances before you are kicked out of the org

How to join
In order to join you must fill out this application
Application
Skills
Weapons
Do you have a car

Recuritment Open

Members

Mastermind
The founder of The Professionals. The brains that organize raids, bases, relations and some recuritment.

Spencer Hays

Grinder
Grinders have been working hard to prove themselves. Grinding drugs, proving their loyalty, putting their life on the line for the betterment of our crew. These people are veterans in combat, and can fight just about anyone. They can recruit members

Muscle

Muscles have been tested in combat. They have been proven in combat and are skilled in raiding and defending. They have large amounts of weapons. They make drugs and raid

Crook

Proving themselves to the crew, crooks have a adequte amount of weaponry and cash. They have been tested in combat, and are skilled in some aspects.

Gangster
These people have proved to be worth something. They have a few weapons, a decent amount of cash. They tend to make drugs only and farm.

Peseant
These people are the lowest of all. They water our crops and provide us ore. They have little or zero funds or weapons. They have no uniform

Relations
Allies

Ace of Diamonds

Liked
Century Street Mafia

Money Train Mafia

Neutral

Hostile

Rivals

The Namikazes

Car color

Navy Blue
(RGB) 0, 0, 128

Outfits
None
In-Game Name: Makhi Freeman
Steam Name: Rusty Freeman
Discord: Mak-hi Wilson
Skills: All of my skills are low but im lvk 24 in mining and my crafting and metal wirk is what im focusing on right now and i think you guys could really help out with this.
Money: I currently have a 14k car but inly have 4k in the bank right now, Money is priority!
Previous Org's: Vigalanties

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Makhi Freeman
Steam Name: Rusty Freeman
Discord: Mak-hi Wilson
Skills: All of my skills are low but im lvk 24 in mining and my crafting and metal wirk is what im focusing on right now and i think you guys could really help out with this.
Money: I currently have a 14k car but inly have 4k in the bank right now, Money is priority!
Previous Org's: Vigalanties
Talk to me in game for an interview

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

THE PROFESSIONALS
UtP02I5.jpg
VMfa2Mb.jpg

ORIGINAL IMAGE IS MADE BY OVERKILL SOFTWARE

Who are we?
We came to Rockford for one thing. Money. We don't care about the taking over the city or having control. Drugs, theft, murder, anything for some bands. We are soon moving to an unnamed city (Not named due to rivals following) known right now as Monoford

Rules
Do not raid, mug, attack, or snitch on allies
Don't be a minge
Mastermind/Grinders say are final
Respect your fellow org members
Do not judge someone based on wealth

You are given 3 chances before you are kicked out of the org

How to join
In order to join you must fill out this application
Application
Skills
Weapons
Do you have a car

Recuritment Open

Members

Mastermind
The founder of The Professionals. The brains that organize raids, bases, relations and some recuritment.

Spencer Hays

Grinder
Grinders have been working hard to prove themselves. Grinding drugs, proving their loyalty, putting their life on the line for the betterment of our crew. These people are veterans in combat, and can fight just about anyone. They can recruit members

Muscle

Muscles have been tested in combat. They have been proven in combat and are skilled in raiding and defending. They have large amounts of weapons. They make drugs and raid

Crook

Proving themselves to the crew, crooks have a adequte amount of weaponry and cash. They have been tested in combat, and are skilled in some aspects.

Gangster
These people have proved to be worth something. They have a few weapons, a decent amount of cash. They tend to make drugs only and farm.

Peseant
These people are the lowest of all. They water our crops and provide us ore. They have little or zero funds or weapons. They have no uniform

Relations
Allies

Ace of Diamonds

Liked
Century Street Mafia

Money Train Mafia

Neutral

Hostile

Rivals

The Namikazes

Car color

Navy Blue
(RGB) 0, 0, 128

Outfits
None
I was told i had an interview, when can i do it

bolony21

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Joe Emerald
Steam name: bolony21
discord: bolony21#6559

skills: I can be good with guns and can make LSD and weed level 52
weapons: well right now consists of a five seven and m1911 but i hope to gain more
Do you have a car? Yes a Ford Tundra pickup truck

ive had my fair share of experiences and been in backwood,Unity,cereal killers and the krencho mafia, Unfortunately my luck has recently taken a bad turn losing lotta money that im down to 20k and i have no group to make money with i hope to join and help you guys. Most of the money was lost while i was in backwood and i lost my mac-10s and went on a gabling addiction that bought my babk account from 40,000 to barely 20k

-Joe Emerald

bolony21

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

weapons: well right now consists of a five seven and m1911 but i hope to gain more

ive had my fair share of experiences and been in backwood,Unity,cereal killers and the krencho mafia, Unfortunately my luck has recently taken a bad turn losing lotta money that im down to 20k and i have no group to make money with i hope to join and help you guys. Most of the money was lost while i was in backwood and i lost my mac-10s and went on a gabling addiction that bought my babk account from 40,000 to barely 20k

-Joe Emerald
oops i forgot

Skills: LEVEL 31 mining
Level 5 crafting
Level 52 player level
Level 20 farming

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

-Joe Emerald
Denied

Makhi Freeman

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

i was told i had an interview when can i take it