Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: hawke
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19858481
Your Discord-Tag: hawke

Ban Length: Indefinitely
Ban Reason: Not sure, but I burned down some staff member's house in the Minecraft staff server a while back and found myself banned from the Discord indefinitely.
Unban Reason: Considering my yearly 1 year ban from Monolith expires in a couple of hours, I figured now would be the best time to repent and say I'm sorry for whatever hassle I caused. I think this time around I can be a decent guy, all things considered.

Time of Occurrence: Unknown
Additional members involved/witnessing: @gm1003 ツ and possibly the rest of the staff team at the time.
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes, absolutely. I've been around prior to those rules even being written.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your Discord ban will remain in place. Your general behaviour is not tolerated in our community. It's sad that we have given you multiple chances for a "comeback" and yet you always end up either with a long-term or a permanent ban from our services.

Seeing that you have no idea, and I am certainly sure you don't care, why you were banned I see no reason to lift your punishment in the first place.

Your in-game server ban may expire soon, cool, but we will be watching your behaviour. If your behaviour on our server hasn't changed, your ban will be reinstated right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.