Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

| Backstory |
The Richards Family is an organization that started back in 2015 by Evan Richards. The gang was successful for a good amount of time, but sadly all good things come to an end. The Richards ended up splitting into two different groups, one of which were the Diamonds, formed by the original Richards creator (Evan) and a remade Richards Family organization by a former co-leader (Bob Richards). The new organization formed by Bob was successful for several months, but became very inactive. The active members decided to form what was known as the Kingston's, which went on to be a pretty successful organization.

| Intentions |
The main goal of the Richards is to recruit already successful individuals into the organization, if they're willing to put in the time and effort to excel in the city of True North. As an organization, we hope to incorporate rp into the group while attempting to become one of the more successful crime organizations in the city, along with our allies. The Richards motto has always been "farm till you're rich" and that's exactly what we intend on doing with our members overtime.

| Relationships |
The current organization relationships of the Richards include the following listed below

Allies
None

Neutral
None

Enemies
None

| Ranking Structure |

Owner

Nick Richards

Co-Owner
Bruce Smith

Secretary
Zachary Richards

Upper Class
Willi Black

Middle Class
Joseph Paul
June Lin

Lower Class
TBA

| Uniform |
The Richards Family has a simple uniform to follow, which is to color your car to that of the current standards below as well as to wear the proper attire at all times while apart of the richards family.

Car Color

Car color code will be messaged to each member directly after joining the organization.

Uniform
White hoodie with beige or white jeans, any accessory is permitted as well as a shoe of your choice.

Uniform does not apply to Secretary, Co-owner, or Owner
If you have any questions about the uniform be sure to message a high ranking member in the organization.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you would like to join the Richards, follow the format and make sure you meet the requirements below

Requirements
Minimum of 100k in cash
Minimum of at least 5 primary weapons
A few cars for role play purposes

Application Status: Closed
Application Format:

Roleplay Name:
Past organizations:
Post a photo of your garage and ATM:
List a few of your highest skill levels:
Why do you want to join?

This thread will be updated if new information emerges.

Last edited:

xAdept

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Interesting...

Scott Wong

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Glad to have you all as allies!

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Rex Harrison
Timezone: Same as yours (I'm referring to Ice)
Past organizations: Black Knights, T.H.O.T Patrol, The Cavern
List a few of your highest skill levels: Farming: 43 | Mining: 47 | Metal Working: 32 | Woodcutting: 50 something | Crafting: like 30 |
Why do you want to join? The Cavern was abandoned and I have good experiences with you, we also occasionally hang out.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Rex Harrison
Timezone: Same as yours (I'm referring to Ice)
Past organizations: Black Knights, T.H.O.T Patrol, The Cavern
List a few of your highest skill levels: Farming: 43 | Mining: 47 | Metal Working: 32 | Woodcutting: 50 something | Crafting: like 30 |
Why do you want to join? The Cavern was abandoned and I have good experiences with you, we also occasionally hang out.
Accepted, message me in game to be invited

Lava_Master

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The Richards Family

Backstory
The Richards Family is an organization that started back in 2015 by Evan Richards. The gang was successful for a good amount of time, but sadly all good things come to an end. The Richards ended up splitting into two different groups, one of which were the Diamonds, formed by the original Richards creator (Evan) and a remade Richards Family organization by a former co-leader (Bob Richards). The new organization formed by Bob was successful for several months, but became very inactive. The active members decided to form what was known as the Kingstons, which went on to be a pretty successful organization. Present day, myself (Nick Richards) am going to try and revive the gang, with the help of our allies and members.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Inntentions
The main goal of the Richards is to recruit struggling civilians into the organization, if they're willing to put in the time and effort to excel in the city of Rockford. As an organization, we hope to raise a group from the bottom and become one of the more successful organizations in the city, along with our allies. The Richards motto has always been "farm till you're rich" and that's exactly what we intend on doing with our new members overtime.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Allies
The current allies of the Richards include the following listed below

BBC's
Luxury​

Ranking Structure

Owner
|
Co-Owner
|
Secretary
|
Treasurer
|
Elder
|
Trusted
|
Recruit​

Owner: Person in charge of running the whole organization.
Co-owner: Second in command, takes over when the owner is away.
Secretary: Tasked with informing the owner and co-owner about any important information regarding the organization as a whole.
Treasurer: In charge of overseeing the lower ranking members and reporting any problems to a secretary.
Elder: This rank is earned by trust and most importantly dedication to the organization as a whole.
Trusted: You will receive this rank after being in the organization for several days.
Recruit: You will receive this rank if you have recently joined the organization.

If you would like to join the Richards, follow the format below

Application Status: Open
Application Format:

Roleplay Name:
Timezone:
Past organizations:
List a few of your highest skill levels:
Why do you want to join?

This thread will be updated if new information emerges.
Just putting it out here, this guy is literally the best person on the server. He’s going out of his way to spend time and effort to make people have a better roleplay expirence. Why isn’t he a staff member already?

paul.791

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name:Joseph Paul
Timezone:pacific standard
Past organizations:Blind fold gang
List a few of your highest skill levels:Mining:18 woodcutting:8 farming 4 metal working 4
Why do you want to join? I would like to join because most of the time I am alone and I think I would be comfortable in an organization again.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name:Joseph Paul
Timezone:pacific standard
Past organizations:Blind fold gang
List a few of your highest skill levels:Mining:18 woodcutting:8 farming 4 metal working 4
Why do you want to join? I would like to join because most of the time I am alone and I think I would be comfortable in an organization again.
Accepted, message me in game to be invited

Campbell

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I want i'm abigail newman
Pacific timezone
I ever work alone
48 mining
14 in woodcuting
10 chemistry
Working alone is hard and i want to join

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Make us allies we have already talked
The Wong Family!

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I want i'm abigail newman
Pacific timezone
I ever work alone
48 mining
14 in woodcuting
10 chemistry
Working alone is hard and i want to join

On Hold
Modify your application if you would like to be accepted. Your application has multiple grammar and spelling errors

Last edited:

Mooo

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format:
Roleplay Name: Garry Schwarts
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Past organizations: never been in one
List a few of your highest skill levels: lvl 30 mining and like lvl 7 smelting (don't really do anything else)
Why do you want to join? because i'm tired of playing on this server alone. i try to base but no one wants to base. i'm looking for a family to give me protection and help me reach my goals. in return i will provide a hard working member of your org

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format:
Roleplay Name: Garry Schwarts
Timezone: Pacific Time Zone
Past organizations: never been in one
List a few of your highest skill levels: lvl 30 mining and like lvl 7 smelting (don't really do anything else)
Why do you want to join? because i'm tired of playing on this server alone. i try to base but no one wants to base. i'm looking for a family to give me protection and help me reach my goals. in return i will provide a hard working member of your org
Accepted
Message me in game to be invited to the organization.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Roleplay Name: Isaac Anderson
Timezone: UTC +8
Past organizations: Fourth Retribution , Mafia's
List a few of your highest skill levels: 25 Mining , 15 Wood-Cutting , 10 Farming
Why do you want to join?
I am a highly serial killer with deadly weapon's, some people called boogieman or even "John Wick". , I always do criminals stuff and a wanted man.Trying something new, wanting to make more friends & being more safe in a better organizations. Half of my ORG, is dead. All along i am alone , i need a team where we can protect each other. I am Half American-Chinese, badass but am friendly.

Declined
You have broken multiple server rules in the past, I simply don’t find you fit to be apart of the Richards Family.

Nick you should put who were in war with or enemies

I will add it soon

Last edited:

Islexic

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format:
Roleplay Name: Artur Bean
Timezone: EST
Past organizations: None
List a few of your highest skill levels:Mining: 86 Metal Working: 56
Why do you want to join? Need something to do. Plus chronet gang.

Ice

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Application Format:
Roleplay Name: Artur Bean
Timezone: EST
Past organizations: None
List a few of your highest skill levels:Mining: 86 Metal Working: 56
Why do you want to join? Need something to do. Plus chronet gang.

Accepted
Message me in game to be invited to the organization.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.