Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

To Whom this May Concern
It Breaks my Heart to Say this but the death of the Alcinia Family is Imminent. We have Lost Many Good Men In the Past Week/ Week and A Half due to natural causes of boredom and stupid decisions, The Fallen Troops Include Vladimir Alcinia, Ronny Alcinia, John Alcinia & Many More. I will always a good and close friend of mine Vladimir aka Vlad to me he helped me get back on my feet from a tumbling my car down the hill to shoot outs with the cops, Vlad has been a good friend of my since early Paralake where we met just out of me asking to farm on his land then we got to his permanent departure. Many of you may ask why i made this, i have made this to say The Alcinias Have Surrendered To keep the remaining members safe from any hard actions that may follow, with all of our Enemies At Full Battle Mode at the moment i dont think it would be fair to let the rest of them handle the beef of our current leaders and previous this surrender Applies to @Eldar987 Of The Lost Guardians, @Jack Everadon Of Darkness, and The Longest War/Beef of them all @LosoLoaded Of GS9. It was fun battling back and forth between you guys but The Alcinias Have Officially Given up to the current situations that have recently happened. Please Excuse Us While We Exit Peacefully Walks Out Back Door

~~Bobby Kurosaki UnderBoss, Alcinia Family

A Sack O' Salt

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I don’t see why you need to disband over a petty war. Although, I can completely understand your standpoint. I hope you reconsider and continue to have a good time playing the game.

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This was unseen , u were arogant , but you had a chance . Victory doesn’t come in cheap and without a price . Its your choice , but if i was in your place i would continue , just change some people in ur org , not all of them are loyal and do snitch to other orgs some private information

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The Lost Guardians accept your surrender. You will be placed under the "Dominated" category

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

This was unseen , u were arogant , but you had a chance . Victory doesn’t come in cheap and without a price . Its your choice , but if i was in your place i would continue , just change some people in ur org , not all of them are loyal and do snitch to other orgs some private information
I would still be fighting if we had more active members with guns but we currently have 3-4 members that are active and half of them dont even have guns

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You guys did jackshit you didnt even attack us once we are surrendering because i dont want the org to get fucked when i leave If people still decide to stay

So, you are not surrendering then?

Bobby Kurosaki

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So, you are not surrendering then?
We are surrendering to avoid the war it is not beneficial to our org and is leading to bans and other punishments we dont want to be apart of i also want to set an example to the other orgs to maybe follow in out footsteps and not take punishment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.