Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The United Nations
________________________________________________________________________________________________
1537613604512.png
-
The gunfire around us makes it hard to hear. But the human voice is different from other sounds. It can be heard over noises that bury everything else. Even when it's not shouting. Even when it's just a whisper. Even the lowest whisper can be heard over armies when it's telling the truth.-
Why are we here?
We are here because the violence in the city of paralake has been increasing for a while now, the violence here is almost as bad as it was in rockford a while ago, maybe even worse, because this reason the G.A. has voted we need to take action here before it's too late like in Rockford.

What is our objective?
We will try to work with organizations around the city to decrease violence, mostly gun violence. Law enforcement is currently walking around with long rifles and shotgun on their back, this is necessary to keep the community safe but it's also intimidating and hopefully after we have been here for a while not needed anymore. There have been a good few tries to get a working government in Paralake however most of these attempts have either led into corruption or them being assassinated. We will help with finding the right candidates and also protecting them. The civilians think it's needed for them to carry a firearm to keep themselves safe but this is only causing more violence, the criminal organizations hold almost all the gun trade in the city and because they have illegal firearms civilians wanting to protect themselves also want said illegal weapons but a lot of people don't know how to handle so much power, and they go and become criminals they wished to protect themselves from in the first place. We want to teach how to protect yourself in a non-violent and legal way.

How can you join us?
This isn't your ordinary organization where you need to apply etc. We will have members but these members will be other organizations willing to protect the community. We will reach out to a few organizations but you can also reach out to us. If you do decide to join us you can expect doing things like investigating criminal organizations and how they operate, protecting high value targets like government employees or general peacekeeping. With all these things we will be working closely to the Paralake police department.

You will also be able to help us with investments for our cause. Investors will receive protection if deemed necessary.

When you join us.
Once your organization/alliance is part of the united nations you will be expected to join the other organizations in possible peace talks.
As a normal member nothing else is expected from you, however if you are willing to help more you will be able to join the security council (for organizations only, not alliances) where you will help the prevent and stop ongoing violence.

Member Organizations
The Goon Squad (President, member of the security council)
Anti Bullying coalition (Member)
The Communist Party (Member, President of the security council)
Zancudo Family (Member, member of the security council)
Lin Dynasty (Member)
The Sokolov Union (Member)
-

Current situation:
As a response to the failing of local law enforcement to support the united nation's cause we will be removing our diplomats in paralake and we will give the jurisdiction back to the U.S. government. Hopefully they can change the current state of Paralake.

Last edited:

jeff fisher

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Nice org

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello. My name is Jeremy Monster, representing The Communist Party in the Paralake Town. We would like to apply to join the U.N. to protect the peace in our town, after the war between the TPC+Anti-Bullying pact Vs INFORMALS
-Jeremy Monster. Major-General in the TPC, Ministry of Defense, Foreign Affairs, War, Justice

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello. My name is Jeremy Monster, representing The Communist Party in the Paralake Town. We would like to apply to join the U.N. to protect the peace in our town, after the war between the TPC+Anti-Bullying pact Vs INFORMALS
-Jeremy Monster. Major-General in the TPC, Ministry of Defense, Foreign Affairs, War, Justice

Hello! While we may be the direct cause of said violence we actually aim to Demolish it as a whole for a future of Orgs that Dont have to Constantly war or worry of being raided by the next upcoming. Being the Marshal of the Anti Bullying coalition i hereby would like to ask for a seat at this Group of organizations and wish to see your plan come to reality. As this may not be enough Me being the marshal of the faction i'm sure all orgs apart of it would no doubt be willing to help as well!

Both accepted for a seat in the UN. Please contact me if you are interested in joining the security council as well.

Last edited:

panzer

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, My name is Matthias Zancudo, GodFather of the Zancudo Family, I have been looking through this Document for a bit now wondering if I should become a crime family or a family that fights against crime, and I chose a family who fights against crime, so if you are looking for more group to join The United Nations I am an organization willing to help.

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, My name is Matthias Zancudo, GodFather of the Zancudo Family, I have been looking through this Document for a bit now wondering if I should become a crime family or a family that fights against crime, and I chose a family who fights against crime, so if you are looking for more group to join The United Nations I am an organization willing to help.

Good to hear you chose that! You will be put as a member of the security council and it will be expected that you and your org try to prevent violence and stop ongoing violence. Goodluck.

Aluminum

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

June Lin here from the Lin Dynasty.

Although myself and my organization have been slightly inactive, lately we've been showing up a little bit more and I have plans of re-opening recruitment and hopefully making a full return to Monolith. As part of this, Lin Dynasty is interested in joining the UN.

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

June Lin here from the Lin Dynasty.

Although myself and my organization have been slightly inactive, lately we've been showing up a little bit more and I have plans of re-opening recruitment and hopefully making a full return to Monolith. As part of this, Lin Dynasty is interested in joining the UN.

You will be put as member

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

@Valentino Meid The Communist Party would like to join the UN Security Council, we have 2 volunteer forces that are willing to assist with it aswell.

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Valentino Meid The Communist Party would like to join the UN Security Council, we have 2 volunteer forces that are willing to assist with it aswell.

You will be added and who are these 2 volunteer forces?

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You will be added and who are these 2 volunteer forces?

PDF (Paralake Defense Force) , The Romanian 2nd Volunteer Corp, All part of our main organization, and part of the T P C (That's just our excuses for being Russian and having American and Romanian members)

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

GfOtBgN.png

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The communist Party is sending SQUAD ZULU, with Captain Bill Fisherman in lead as a volunteer force and Task Force to peacekeep in any current situation, and against the ongoing violence against the UN prompted by the Police Force

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

With the increase of violence in the city the last few days and the bureaucratic red tape denying the current president of the security council a lot of time in the city itself. It has been decided we need a new president of the security council. The new president of the security council will now be The Communist Party.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

BlackWater Operations interested in being the active task force of UN operations and the lead director of Covert Operations. BlackWater would be responsible for Securing UN based operations such as secured meeting points and various other covert operations ranging from arranging safe houses, to leading an armed convoy of UN operatives to and from classified locations.
With that being said my services are not free and do cost a pretty penny, I blaize kurosaki founder and chief of BlackWater Operations do request annual payment for my services $45,000 a week and $10,000 per operation. If any concerns or questions regarding my offer feel free to contact me.

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

BlackWater Operations interested in being the active task force of UN operations and the lead director of Covert Operations. BlackWater would be responsible for Securing UN based operations such as secured meeting points and various other covert operations ranging from arranging safe houses, to leading an armed convoy of UN operatives to and from classified locations.
With that being said my services are not free and do cost a pretty penny, I blaize kurosaki founder and chief of BlackWater Operations do request annual payment for my services $45,000 a week and $10,000 per operation. If any concerns or questions regarding my offer feel free to contact me.
Hello, Mister Kurosaki. I request a meeting between me, Jeremy Monster, president of the security council and you. You may have security measures set if you feel like it.

CHØP

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, Mister Kurosaki. I request a meeting between me, Jeremy Monster, president of the security council and you. You may have security measures set if you feel like it.
I’ll be informing you on the classified location later, You wish to speak alone or amongst numbers?

FreeSpy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I’ll be informing you on the classified location later, You wish to speak alone or amongst numbers?
Alone is fine, if you want your security, it is your choice