Nathanial

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Howdey, I've been to different cities and worked with different orgs

(I've played Gmod for 5 years. I've been a high rank on several large servers I won't name as they have either died or I'm no longer apart of the community)

I decided while I had some spare time I'd write this little nifty book for anyone Interested in becoming seriously involved with the criminal Underworld

Rule 1: Nobody cares about you unless you make yourself relevent.

Gangs on the server will hire based on 3 factors: Friendship to the org, Reputation within the Org, a little bit of luck and searching. the problem however comes in when you join. in an org, you are as important and powerful and respected based on the result you get. if you makes shittons of cash and kill more then anyone else. you will make YOURSELF relevant. and thats important to anyones career in this industry.

Rule 2: Fuck the Police. They are your sworn enemies.

a Crime group might make loads of money and have lots of power, but nobody has more power then the Government. they take money from every single person on the server, and they have a endless supply of guns, Men, and money. that can never be beaten. this does not mean you can't beat them. it means that you must understand that whichever group you work for, you must understand that the police are the number one enemy. always, Because no matter what org your apart of, or what your rep is. the police don't care. they punish everyone. they are a force of nature. and you can't defeat nature. merely outsmart it. here's a few tips on how to beat the Police at there own game

1: Avoid confrontation. pick your fights: the Police love nothing more then a hotheaded idiot who'll run outside with a AK and start a fight with Police. because if they do that. they can call for backup and escalate it to a raid. and what was a minor incident would become a police siege. when fighting Police make sure you have isolated them. you can kill them quicker then they can get aid. and you picked the fight. not them.

2: Never work with the Police, hate them with passion: the Police are never helpful. they are essentially assholes leading good guys to attack your friends. Treat them like a sworn enemy at all times. but always be willing to outsmart them. if you are being arrested, destroy any evidence you have on you before they arrive to arrest you. try to think your way out of things.

3: Remain calm when caught: I'll admit. I break this rule myself sometimes. but its a good rule to have. when being arrested by the police. your attitude can be the diffrence between 5 years. and 15 years. when arrested, compliment the arresting officer, and berate the officer he is with for shoddy Police work. that way, the arresting officer will feel more inclined to offer you less time as he has a slightly increased opinion of you. I can't tell you how many times keeping my cool and being nice to the arresting officer has managed to land me a shorter prison sentence.

Rule 3: Respect other orgs. they are your competitors and rivals. never start unessicary fights.

If you want to make money and have a simple job. then don't start fights with people unless they are fights you know you can win and won't have a larger effect, fighting a level 4 farmer with a makarov who called you the N word is fine, but fighting the Mafia boss's second in command because he bumped your car is mentally insane. make sure that when you conduct yourself you don't attempt to start fights. and you will lesson the wars and be capable of winning the wars you participate in activley.

Rule 4: Meetings are the key to avoiding conflict. have them where you can.

Nobody in the Criminal world has ever became a criminal because they love killing people and hate making money.

In this city one must understand the other orgs mindset, are they a raider group? are they an crime family? understand them and try to meet the orgs needs. and if conflict arrises such as one org memeber gets killed by another. provide recompense via a meeting and lambaste the individual who did it while maintaining the orgs integrity as a whole. it shows your willingness to respect the org you infringed upon while maintaining independance within your structure. many wars can be avoided by just having a meeting and knocking the pride of the infringer down a peg.

Rule 5: Make friends.

One of the most important and crucial rules of all. is making friends, every org rises and every org falls. the only thing that survives is the friendships you make. and when the next org rises, they might. Just might, give you that entrance you need to get into the next GS9 or Gambinos. and all you had to do was become friends with someone. don't pick and choose friends either. the more the better. friendships can even transcend this city and maybe get you a job someplace else. so be sure to make friends with people, you might never know when they'll be there for you later on in life.

Epilogue: In conclusion, follow these rules and you'll act in a way that most criminals should act. with respect, mutual understanding. and friendships that will carry on after your orgs death. and maybe when you leave this city, you'll be proud of the time you spend.

(Or maybe you'll go do deathrun or something I don't F***ing know My profile pictures a cat in power armour)

Also this is just based upon my personal experience and opinion. so what works for me might not work at all for any of you. but the key element of all of this. is to be willing to try

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Coming from a person who Has been in the Spotlight Org wise for good and bad and have been running very large Organized crime groups i can say that while police are the issue they all in honesty don't amount to other organization's. On this server as much as police wish for it they're the under dogs besides Large scale Orgs. But Besides that id say pretty accurate

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

what is a gAmBin0?

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Went from flexing to That, pretty funny when half the squad gets clapped by cops

sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Went from flexing to That, pretty funny when half the squad gets clapped by cops
Yeah coming from a guy that just sits in Mels diner and farms all day, everyone that we clap calls the cops

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah coming from a guy that just sits in Mels diner and farms all day, everyone that we clap calls the cops
oh, When im not, im busy raiding you guys Dont worry love. when the cops showed up right afterwe started o_O

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Moved to Roleplay and Jobs Guide