Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri Kowalski

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

THE WIRE

THE WIRE was formed after a prison bust in Miami, after the heat of the cops began to crack down on Gordon, John and Dimitri, they fled to Truenorth where they recruited Moe and started up there. They have many plans to wreak havoc in this new city.
EST. 2019

Dimitri Kowalski - Boss (Recruitment Team) (Training Team)
Chris Koofis - Lieutenant (Training Team)
King Tutankhamun - Associate
Derek Jones - Associate

Boss
Underboss (Can join BOTH Recruitment Team & Training Team, can demote)
Lieutenant (Can join EITHER Recruitment Team OR Training Team, can request demotion)
Associate
Recruit

Recruitment Team: Your job is to find new recruits via in-game or on the forums and make sure they match our requirements, make sure they are familiar with the rules, and pass them onto training.

Training Team: Your job is to train the new recruits and get them ready to partake in raids, services, and heists. You will be tasked with making sure they understand our approach to different situations, and when you think they are ready, they will be recruited full-time as a Recruit.

The Capone Family
Party Communist OG
Alcina Family

None

Wire Contract Killing: One of our very own hitmen will go out and kill your desired target.
Price: $5,000 per target.
Down Payment: $2,000 (rest paid after contract is complete).
We will not carry out contracts on allies or members of the organization.

Wire Contract Kidnapping: One of our very own will go out and kidnap your desired target and bring him to your location.
Price: $2,000 per target
Down Payment: $750 (rest paid after contract is complete).
We will not carry out contracts on allies or members of the organization.

Wire Contract Prison Busting: One of our very own crews will go out and break your desired target out of prison and bring him to your location.
Price: $3,000 per target.
Down Payment: $1,500 (rest paid after contract is complete)

ALLIES GET 10% OFF TOTAL PRICE FOR ANY AND ALL SERVICES!

1. Never rat on allies or members of the organization and always keep your mouth shut.

2. Respect your superiors; and follow their orders.

3. Respect our allies and other rival organizations, don't do unnecessary actions and get us into/start a war. If you have a problem with someone from another organization get in touch with the Bosses.

4. Never bring outsiders to our crib and don't disclose the location.

5. If someone wants to meet you, even just to sell/buy guns or drugs, don't go alone! Go with at least 1 armed member.

6. DO NOT TOUCH COPS! Don't kidnap them, don't kill them, don't shoot near them, give them respect and do what they tell you. Use lies to hide your true intentions like buying or selling illegal items, what gang you are in, etc. (ONLY UNDERBOSS+ CAN ALLOW MEMBERS TO KILL/KIDNAP COPS!)

7. Visit this forum page for updates at least once or twice a day.

8. USE COMMON SENSE!

More will be added if needed.

Personal Vehicle
Handheld Radio
Farming Lvl 15 (Provide screenshot)
25k at least in bank (provide screenshot)
Must be willing to pay $10k

Recruitment Status - ACTIVE

In Game Name:
Previous Organizations:
Why Should We Pick You Over Others:
Talents:
Who Referred You (if any):
Player Level(screenshot):
Bank account (Screenshot):
Farming level(screenshot):

Last update 13/3/19
This thread is moderated by: @Dimitri Kowalski
(we are aware our page looks similar to GS9, we assure you this is just a coincidence and we mean no disrespect to @LosoLoaded and his organization)

Last edited:

Dimitri Kowalski

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

----Update Log 25/3/19---
Gordon resigned so I am taking over
  • patrick star now is underboss well done mate
  • ranks have been updated
  • new requirements to join the family
  • New Ranks will come
    ----------------------------------------------
    Just a short of a list there's many many more that will get another update out

Vinny DeMartin

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My name is Vinny Demartin i would like to join The Wire because i want to make alot of money and have fun i am 16 years old and i have 200 hours in Gmod

Status
Not open for further replies.