Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Thomson
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:77632645
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Jake Thompson

Admin being reported: @TheRustyPlayer

Reason for Report: False warning points, and ban
Time of Occurrence: 17:27 GMT+2
Evidence to support your claim: (Very sorry about bad FPS)
Additional members involved/witnessing: No,

So the situation is starting when I got warrant on me and I got throw in the back of the police car, after 5 second the police car got stolen with me in it, I was saying to the driver to take me to place that I can suicide, The driver took me and the police came and killed the driver, I couldnt get suicide and the police took me and put me in jail for 30 minutes I was needed to get jailed for 10 minutes for Fleeing and Eluding. I called admin for false arrest and Rusty told me he will ban me for 4 days for saying to the guy to get me killed.

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Thomson, im sorry you felt this way, however I punished you in this manner because I felt by observing you and checking your priors I felt strongly that you had no intention the correctly roleplay the situation.
You may not suicide or ‘AFK’ to avoid a roleplay situation. on multiple occasions you said" take me to the bridge so I can kill myself" "kill me iv got a warrant and the police will never stop chasing me" now although you didn't get to perform this sue to police work, you still stated that you were going to breach this rule, now I believe due to this and your record of previous offences that you needed a few days to study the rules and to think about how to deal with RP situations.

Thompson

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Thomson, im sorry you felt this way, however I punished you in this manner because I felt by observing you and checking your priors I felt strongly that you had no intention the correctly roleplay the situation.
You may not suicide or ‘AFK’ to avoid a roleplay situation. on multiple occasions you said" take me to the bridge so I can kill myself" "kill me iv got a warrant and the police will never stop chasing me" now although you didn't get to perform this sue to police work, you still stated that you were going to breach this rule, now I believe due to this and your record of previous offences that you needed a few days to study the rules and to think about how to deal with RP situations.
Hello Rusty, From what I know staff memebr cant punishment on something the player didnt do. Like I didnt suicide but I said I will, The police stop me and I didnt did nothing or suicide, I told you this alot of time in the sit

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You clearly wanted to break the rules, and if you'd had your way you would have done it.
Maybe if you just played properly and according to the rules, none of this would have happened.

Denied.

Reactions: PMX
Status
Not open for further replies.