Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Lui
Your SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:24990058
Your Character Name: John Smith

Ban Length: 3 Weeks
Banning Staff Member: @Balldrip

Ban Reason: "Minging, Cop Baiting, Staff disrespect"
Unban Reason: So i was banned for "cop baiting" which would seem alr but the problem is that i was already warned abt the cop baiting before this guy was even on the server by @Official Car Mechanic bc i WAS cop baiting / messing with a cop in a wheelchair he told me not to do it again so i was put down on the ground with my wheelchair and 2 cops that were not related to the person i was messing with were in front of PD and started to try to Minge and have fun with me bc i was in a wheelchair so me also wanting to have fun played along and tried to get away from the cops. this is what i believe that @Balldrip claims he "witnessed me" cop baiting which makes no since since i never approached the police after being told not to mess with them anymore instead i was harrassed by the police (just for fun) so why am i being punished for doing nothing. I will say i did talk shit to @Balldrip in the sit bc of how much he refused to listen to me and bc he was just claiming i did something i never did. but i will say Minging? are you kidding me we banning people for having fun on the server now? (I'd like preferably like this reviewed by a higher member of staff if not possible is ok :D)

Time of Occurrence: idk
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Official Car Mechanic
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: y

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like preferably like this reviewed by a higher member of staff if not possible is ok :D
Then make a staff report. Feel free to re-appeal if you have a better unban reason.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.